Weiznit, back from a hiatus

Weiznit

Hi all, I'm back after many years to have some fun playing UO again. I played from the beta to the dreaded trammel release, 96-99? I started on Atlantic, but moved to Siege Perilous when it opened, mostly playing in the DRW guild or role-playing Drow guild. Yes, I used to speak Drow. Terribly proud as I am off that, I still leave it off my resume.

I chose this server because it is the closest to Siege Perilous. The main difference being Siege limited you to one character, and skill was based in time played, limiting people's ability to macro. It took us six months to open the first portal on the server. I'm glad this server lets me skill up quickly, but I do miss the large number of RPers. I would like to see a large player run town like how Rivendell used to be, orc compounds, undead, Drow, etc. Assuming playing here works out for me, I'll try my best to bring some of my RP/community organizing experience into this shard.

I will be looking for a guild. I lean Anarchist/Nihilist, both in life and in game, so it's hard to play blue, but I'm more concerned with community than play style. I follow the old pk code: Demand tribute at home, kill them if they don't pay. Never loot a player of stuff you don't need. Take the gold, reup your consumables, res them, gg. If there is a pk guild like that, message me.

I've already been helped out by Galan Bloodleaf, and a few others. Good folks so far. Thanks for the support.

I'm also really interested in working on game interface stuff. I know C#, and can write modules or scripts. If anyone knows if there is an open project (sallos, Razer, whatever), with an open git repository, please let me know. Or if there is a guide to the UO API. Also, I could use a link to the macro/scripting rules, so I can stay within the rules of the server.

Great to be back

Sir.

Grandmaster
Welcome back, m'friend! Always good ta hear potential growth in the RP community. Sir @Galain BloodLeaf be a fine Knight Captain of our guild, "the Knight's Guild" and im sure let ye know of our presence. There also be a RP channel on the UOF discord server and a few side-servers other RP communities have up now.

As for rules on scripting/macroes, I'm pretty sure its all legal as long as it is done within one of the third party programs themselves and does not gather resources AFK in any way (or tame afk). As long as its within razors limits, i "think" you are safe. Just no afk PvP, no afk resource gathering and no afk taming.

Welcome back, and lookin forward ta seein what ye do in the realm!