werkt vs TBA/COR War in Skara Brae

Derwolf

Grandmaster
I can say that awhile back when Gluttony was wanting everyone to PvP i told him that it goes both ways and that his guild should PvM as well as PvP if he wants PvMers to PvP. Now his guild loves PvMing just as much as PvPing, so maybe it can happen with you guys too, but for PvP.

PvEQMS

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I guess you guys can say you PVP and maybe you do when Im not on -- but I dont think Ive ever seen a group of 10 werkt or 10 TBA/COR roll through the no cut or dungeons on reds or factioners seeking out PVP. This isnt an issue of numbers are your two crews are big, bigger than EQMS even.

I agree that shit talk can be unmotivating but who really talks shit on the forums -- its primarily just bobby123 days and a few of the guys from CoM. EQMS stopped making shit talking threads on the forums a while back as we want to encourage new groups to PVP and realized that demoralizing people in the forums was a quick way to stop that(of course we will talk shit to the shit talkers like $ and CoM etc).

All im saying is if you start grouping up, using your massive numbers, and having your leaders teach your newer members how to PVP you will only have more fun and more success. Sure, you may get your shit pushed in but eventually you will start winning a few fights and thats what will get you hooked in large group field PVP.

Swayze

Grandmaster
You may need to read my previous post again Glutt..... our definition of PVP is not the same as yours. We have little to no interest in rolling 10 deep and going to the no cut zone. It just isn't fun to us.

We rather group in smaller groups and roam some dungeons, defend a champ, defend an RDA, help out guild members that are getting attacked.... thats our PVP. You may not agree with our definition, and that is fine, but we are happy with our style of PVP.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
You may need to read my previous post again Glutt..... our definition of PVP is not the same as yours. We have little to no interest in rolling 10 deep and going to the no cut zone. It just isn't fun to us.

We rather group in smaller groups and roam some dungeons, defend a champ, defend an RDA, help out guild members that are getting attacked.... thats our PVP. You may not agree with our definition, and that is fine, but we are happy with our style of PVP.

I find it hard to believe that you guys wouldnt enjoy lagre group fights -- hell, we had one outside of wrong the other day and many of your members proclaimed how fun it was. Maybe you didnt have fun in epic group battles where chaos reigns -- perhaps you prefer 2v2s in the duel pits?

Swayze

Grandmaster
I find it hard to believe that you guys wouldnt enjoy lagre group fights -- hell, we had one outside of wrong the other day and many of your members proclaimed how fun it was. Maybe you didnt have fun in epic group battles where chaos reigns -- perhaps you prefer 2v2s in the duel pits?

Its not so much we dont enjoy large group fights, we just dont enjoy 10v10s... 1 ebolt rail with zero chance of cross healing is just not fun (especially to the 1 person getting railed). a good 4v4 or 5v5 fight with good syncs and good cross healing is much more fun. Its not a matter of numbers, its a matter of hope in surviving.

Derwolf

Grandmaster

I hope militias gets that 10-15 man group into pvp... I think if @Shane, includes leet trammy bonuses like relics, clothing, gold etc you guys will be into it.

Wrekt/tba/cor has no problems ganking reds 2v4-8 in dungeons but cant get 4-5 more for even numbered large fights in no-cut, bucs, or anywhere in Sosaria. 10v10 of noobs vs noobs doesn't sound fun? oh okay..

Don't know why that wouldn't be fun or doesn't interest you guys

GreenB

Master
I guess you guys can say you PVP and maybe you do when Im not on -- but I dont think Ive ever seen a group of 10 werkt or 10 TBA/COR roll through the no cut or dungeons on reds or factioners seeking out PVP. This isnt an issue of numbers are your two crews are big, bigger than EQMS even.

I agree that shit talk can be unmotivating but who really talks shit on the forums -- its primarily just bobby123 days and a few of the guys from CoM. EQMS stopped making shit talking threads on the forums a while back as we want to encourage new groups to PVP and realized that demoralizing people in the forums was a quick way to stop that(of course we will talk shit to the shit talkers like $ and CoM etc).

All im saying is if you start grouping up, using your massive numbers, and having your leaders teach your newer members how to PVP you will only have more fun and more success. Sure, you may get your shit pushed in but eventually you will start winning a few fights and thats what will get you hooked in large group field PVP.

We have a hand full of people with sl reds that run around and pk. I would like to get some more people interested in it because it is fun. You're right you guys don't post obnoxious threads like Bobby, which is appreciated by everyone I think. I like fighting EQMS because they do provide a lot of content. I wish we wouldn't insta stat reds because I sure hate getting statted on my red tamer as it is the only red I have.

P.s. it was fun watching dubee get guard whacked at the end

Derwolf

Grandmaster

they post SS's of a 15v15 they had with cor and a ton members are posting how much fun they had but large group fights don't interest them. oh okay

Derwolf

Grandmaster
Its not so much we dont enjoy large group fights, we just dont enjoy 10v10s... 1 ebolt rail with zero chance of cross healing is just not fun (especially to the 1 person getting railed). a good 4v4 or 5v5 fight with good syncs and good cross healing is much more fun. Its not a matter of numbers, its a matter of hope in surviving.

okay deriz 2.0, didn't realize wrekt was an elitist pvp group

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster

So this awesome event you guys had a lot of fun doing was a 4v4 with "good synchs" ? If not, it must not have been fun because it was too many people -- right?

I honestly think if you guys grouped up for PVP roams like you do for RDAs youd realize how much fun large group PVP is. If you think you can die with sloppy ebolt rails not being synched in group PVP well I guess you guys still have a lot to learn ;)

GreenB

Master
they post SS's of a 15v15 they had with cor and a ton members are posting how much fun they had but large group fights don't interest them. oh okay

Why derail the thread and make it negative?
Just catch us in the field and fight and more people will come. No need to force it because some people don't like to fight you guys.

All hail Bubrub

Isnt there a lame post right now with a screenshot of us trying to battle your guild outside of Wrong? Or am I delusional? We definetly had fun, but to run into a massive amount of people that are targeting the same person is kind of lame if you ask me, but then again that's your style. Different from ours.
I think you should just stop trying to tell other guilds how they would play this game. Just enjoy your play style please and let us have our fun.
K thanks. ;)

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Just catch us in the field and fight and more people will come. No need to force it because some people don't like to fight you guys.

Just wanted to confirm that its fear of losing that keeps you guys from PVPing -- no amount of practice will erase fear of dying in a video game.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Isnt there a lame post right now with a screenshot of us trying to battle your guild outside of Wrong? Or am I delusional?
I think you should just stop trying to tell other guilds how they would play this game. Just enjoy your play style please and let us have our fun.
K thanks. ;)

Sorry -- just echoing Shane's sentiments that perhaps if you guys tried to group PVP more than once a year you might actually have more fun/success.

All im saying is if you think this large group fight event was fun, then why wouldnt you go out and try to have fights like that every night? Theyre out there vs EQMS -- all you have to do is group up and try.

p.s.

no one talked shit about fighting you guys outside of wrong, certainly not in a new thread. There is however a pic of barracoon getting shit on in that fight -- something I think we can all agree is enjoyable to see.

GreenB

Master
So this awesome event you guys had a lot of fun doing was a 4v4 with "good synchs" ? If not, it must not have been fun because it was too many people -- right?

I honestly think if you guys grouped up for PVP roams like you do for RDAs youd realize how much fun large group PVP is. If you think you can die with sloppy ebolt rails not being synched in group PVP well I guess you guys still have a lot to learn ;)

We split up into small groups and ran around the town. The group I was in did really well. Props to des, gong, and the other guys in my squad.

GreenB

Master
Just wanted to confirm that its fear of losing that keeps you guys from PVPing -- no amount of practice will erase fear of dying in a video game.

Not fear for me, just inconvenience. I don't stat eqms, shitty for me to get statted because the my one red is out of the game and I can't pk.

Derwolf

Grandmaster

"its okay to die in a pvp game."

-Chadbb2015

ps wrekt is chill, i just find some things in this thread ironic and funny