What Happened To This Song?

Trollman

I can't seem to play it in game and I miss it most of all:

Thank you for all your had work so far UO-Forever.

-Trollman

Trollman

Yeah, I can hear music, but it sounds like the stuff when they release paladins and necromancers with the old UO servers.

Hmm, I wasn't able to edit the config file under music, the best thing I could do was the following:

For example, the loin screen I grew up with played stones and when I launch UO to the login screen currently plays "LoginLoop." Which plays some newfangled thing I don't like.

I had to rename LoginLoop to LoginLoop (original) and then I had to copy stones1 and rename the copied version of "stones1 - copy" to LoginLoop.

Now just to replace the stones with the old midi file...

Shini

Master
The nostalgia is so strong ♥ It's a definitely a classic and literally the theme of UO.
If that interest anyone here's a piano impro that i did ''3 years ago'' damn i can't believe it ... times goes by so fast.

halygon

Grandmaster
The nostalgia is so strong [emoji813] It's a definitely a classic and literally the theme of UO.
If that interest anyone here's a piano impro that i did ''3 years ago'' damn i can't believe it ... times goes by so fast.

Is that computer generated or did you play and record it?

I would love to change out all my game music to this quality of sound track. Then again I am a classical music fan (among everything else).

Shini

Master
Is that computer generated or did you play and record it?

I would love to change out all my game music to this quality of sound track. Then again I am a classical music fan (among everything else).

Thank you for the kind words.

It was played and recorded on my Yamaha-P155B , it's a Digital Piano
but i still love the sound especially for that kind of music.

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
"Stones" is hands down the best. Want it set as only music file that ever plays.

Until I'm feeling a bit red.

Then it's something a little more atmospheric. Like KMFDM. Or Tool. Or silence to consider my sins.