White Wyrm Question

WidowMak3r813

Apprentice
Alright so I played OSI and the required taming to bond with a White Wyrm was 96.3. The wiki is saying 97.3 so I'm a little confused and was looking for some input or info.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I actually think it's 95.9 real/96.3 shown. Wiki must be off by a pt.

No matter, WW's won't listen for shit sub GM yaming/lore. They're even a little difficult when you are 105/105...from time to time.

You definitely wanna raise that taming and lore as high as you can to have complete control of your pets. If you leave them sitting idle for a while they will lose loyalty rating amd commanding them will send them into a downward spiral until they decide they're better off without you. So jack up those skill points, eat some SS's, and keep those wyrms fed.

Remember also that wyrms will basically eat garbage. You can feed those fuckers almost anything.

WidowMak3r813

Apprentice
Alright well that's what I wanted to know. I knew they wouldn't listen great without taming/lore PS. I'm at like 93 taming and have 4-5 taming SS's to eat. Haven't looked for PS's for those skills yet though. Just getting tired of working taming. Wondered how high I needed to be with my skill scrolls to bond with them. Even if they don't listen all that well has to be better than these young dragons.

Thanks for the response and info.