White Wyrm Question

nv1sion

Neophyte
I tamed (2) White Wyrms with good stats I think. I was just wondering what some veterans think about the differences and which one would be better to use, and which one I should sell.

White Wyrm A
750/759/130/389

White Wyrm B
756/758/119/412

It would seem that White Wyrm A would be the best one to use for myself because its near max str and max dex would enable it to hit just a little bit harder and more often?

What do you guys think?

Shortbus

Grandmaster
B. Wyrms are casters. B has more hits and more int which is more mana which is more spells.

1 stt isnt the end of the world. 11 dex is meh but 13 more mana is a couple extra spells.

Thats just my .02 cents however...heres a nickel keep the change.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Both are good. Use B, keep A as a backup for when you want a quick response and stable for your main wyrm, pull backup out of your stable, get back into the fight asap.

Str effects damage on hit, wrestling effects chance to hit. Also keep in mind that all stats make only a fraction of a pt of difference in damage (str for melee int for spells) even when comparing minimum stats to maximum stats.

nv1sion

Neophyte
I appreciate the advice. I believe I read somewhere that after training, dex would gain to 125? Is that correct? Thanks again,

Bromista

Grandmaster
Dex is kinda funny. It has a max of 125 but can be much lower. Dex never trains past 100 though, for any creature that starts below that.

nv1sion

Neophyte
Alright, sorry if this questions is dumb, which means it probably is, but for any creature that starts with Dex above 100, what you get is what you get. So for White Wyrm with 119 Dex, it will remain 119 Dex even though Max is 125, is that correct? Thanks again

Bromista

Grandmaster
Alright, sorry if this questions is dumb, which means it probably is, but for any creature that starts with Dex above 100, what you get is what you get. So for White Wyrm with 119 Dex, it will remain 119 Dex even though Max is 125, is that correct? Thanks again
Correct. Stuck there.