Why do so few do factions?

RAVE GL

Master
speaking personally, gold isn't what motivates me.

Quality of play is why I log on. My factioner is almost finished his build but I'll be playing to enjoy that aspect of the game, not for a reward. Game balance is pretty important. Remember Shadowbane? Failed due several reasons one of which was the strongest guild controlling all of the hunting locations most of the time. Most servers didn't have enough remaining population combined to even come close to apposing the ruling guild.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Thats the whole idea behind adding more incentives -- it's to get other big(and small and medium) groups to join factions and work together to accomplish something. Right now, theres no incentives for anyone but hardcore PVPers to join -- making it so you can make gold by factioning is the only way to attract new people/groups to factions.

FluxLiner

Master
Ethyl tiger 4 sale 3.9mil

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Highest stamina ethyl lol
You have to sprint for 15-20 minutes straight for it to kick in. Ethereal mounts have more stamina than a regular mount. The more dono your mount cost the more stam you get, i would suggest applying an ethy dye for that 6th gear mount stam boost

ps jk about that last part

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk