Wrestling

Amorpho

Expert
Hi everyone,

I'm making a mage pvp and wanted to give him Gm wrestling. Now, I've got few questions:

1. Can i wrestle while holding a spellbook?

2. What is defensive wrestling?

3. I heard that if u have Eval into and anatomy u don't need wrestling

4. Does wrest Gm protect your spells from being interrupted even if you don't have the protection buff switched on?

Thaaanks

thestand

Grandmaster
1. Yes

2. I believe defensive wrestling is the bonus you get from having both gm eval and anatomy.

3.I've heard that also. I still use wrestling because I think it works better.

4. With gm wrestling you won't get hit as often by weapons or punches. You are still going to fizzle when they do land a hit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amorpho

Expert
Then what is defensive wrestling? By Protection I mean the buff that protects your spells from being interrupted

NoXXeD

Grandmaster
Then what is defensive wrestling? By Protection I mean the buff that protects your spells from being interrupted

the spell protection helps you not fizzle for about 2 min. Defensive wrestling is when you have gm anat and gm eval you cannot punch someone but when you don't have your weapon equipped it helps you not get hit when casting spells. It appears though that gm wrestling works better but the eval and anat does work on this shard just seems like it don't at times. Also eating and drinking help everything out a bunch too. SO if you feel that you are getting hit too much or not hitting someone enough try eating and see if it helps.

halygon

Grandmaster
Wrestling - Helps you from being hit by melee attacks by giving YOU a melee skill to prevent them from hitting you every single time

Defensive Wrestling - When you have GM Anatomy and GM Eval Int, you have 100% Defensive wrestling. This does exactly what wrestling does, except has no chance to actually hit your opposent -- it only defends.

Amorpho

Expert
1. So Protection, it lasts 2 minutes (4 with inscript) and gives 100% protection to your casts (prevents them from being interrupted), am I right?

2. So, which is better? Wrestling or Defensive Wrestling? I obviously couldn't care less about doing damage with punches. All I want is to avoid being hit and avoid have my casting interrupted. The only problem is that without Wrestling I cannot stun opponents. It seems to me Wrest + Eval Int is a lot better...

3. How long is the cool-down for Protection, Reactive Armor and Magic Reflection? 2min as well?

Sundigo

Neophyte
Dunno about one and three, but for #2 I'd prefer Wrestling over purely defensive wrestling - because while it is true that your punches will not do any real damage, there is still the chance that you might cause your opponent to fizzle when you land a hit.