x

asics

Grandmaster
was a point that was discussed and staff said that will be implemented this summer..hope we will see this soon :)

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah we have it setup pretty much but moderatting such a thing could be heavy.

WE recently just talked about this in Staff chat since the topic of scheduled events like CTF's could/should be implemented and why?

My take on it is scheduled events really don't do much greatness over-all. But if we do start to do scheduled events like CTF's, we should do a league for it as a whole, create a sub-site like ctfl.uoforever.com with stats etc and do it right if we do these things.

We are open to suggestions.

Kemi'Kalz

Grandmaster
Yeah we have it setup pretty much but moderatting such a thing could be heavy.

WE recently just talked about this in Staff chat since the topic of scheduled events like CTF's could/should be implemented and why?

My take on it is scheduled events really don't do much greatness over-all. But if we do start to do scheduled events like CTF's, we should do a league for it as a whole, create a sub-site like ctfl.uoforever.com with stats etc and do it right if we do these things.

We are open to suggestions.

I think this idea needs to be implemented as soon as possible.

The CTF map needs to be remade, it just doesn't work well.

There is NO shame in taking idea's that have worked in the past. Hell the UOF shard itself is based on a idea from the past. PRE tramell UO.

No resource consume planned events need to be created on this shard.
People ask for server wars? How about giving them a chance to get into PvP without losing anything, creating a team to fight for a common goal, bragging rights, event points,

This idea has never been put into place. uoforever has the code for a Bombing Run league, but failed to ever put it in place. IMO this is one of hybrids BIGGEST failures. A CTF league where you create your team, and don't consume resources will be such a amazing step forward in UO pvp that has never been seen before.

I would recommend 4 matches a week. AM/PM Saturday+Sunday so everyone has a chance to play. You would create a team with a roster, you would pay amount of gold to create your roster and have a weekly charge to stay on this roster.

I would love to provide more ideas but im in a rush ATM and pretty fucking drunk.

Scheduled events would boost the player base, and i'm not saying this because its what I want. You will get the players still that are active everyday but at the same time draw in the players that have careers and family that will find time by planning ahead to make such events.

Scheduled events
Know the TIME know the DAY!

Monday / Wed / Sat
(all you have to do is try it for a month)

Kemi'Kalz

Grandmaster
Scheduled events would boost the player base, and i'm not saying this because its what I want. You will get the players still that are active everyday but at the same time draw in the players that have careers and family that will find time by planning ahead to make such events.

Scheduled events
Know the TIME know the DAY!

Monday / Wed / Sat
(all you have to do is try it for a month)

I think there should be a completely new map, a 2team map, this map can be activated by players on a Team or Roster challenging eachother,

A roster should hold a max of 10 players, if 2 teams have 4 players online they could activate a CTF fight that would be ranked.

A roster should have a gold upkeep for the team itself, cost gold to create and a individual player upkeep.