Yikes!! Events!?

Lycanthroat

Apprentice
Seems like all that is posted here are lotto's. Mayhaps when I get myself set up a bit I will run some non-lotto player events. I'll have to dig deep in to my bag of tricks and come up with something. I was an event co-ordinator on a free shard in the past, but it is so much easier to come up with ideas with GM commands at your disposal haha. Now to go train my ****.

Lycanthroat

Apprentice
I wish we could set up an area where melee special moves could be used (but, of course, not in the rest of the world) jousting events are so much fun.

Seems like all that is posted here are lotto's. Mayhaps when I get myself set up a bit I will run some non-lotto player events. I'll have to dig deep in to my bag of tricks and come up with something. I was an event co-ordinator on a free shard in the past, but it is so much easier to come up with ideas with GM commands at your disposal haha. Now to go train my ****.

thriftyuoplayer

Grandmaster
You seem to have one, knowing you put some effort in to that signature.

I stopped smoking 6 hours ago and I'm still to high to understand..

Part of me thinks you meant I seem to have event ideas. But the other part thinks you're talking about my shoppe.

Maybe less marijuana for this guy, eh?

If you are talking about the house, I need a much bigger one than my shop to run events..