You should be able to stealth in

Zorlac

Journeyman
Stealth is awsome already you dontbhave to count stels or anything imo it i fine how it is

I disagree. You should have some sort of warrior class or possibly mage class that can fight coming out of stealth armored. to give 100 skill points more than makes up for the element of surprise and all i am saying is leather armor. if they gave skill scrolls for stealth maybe even we could discuss being able to stealth in full studded but as it is I feel it limits the types of characters you can make in use with this skill and limits stealth to a defensive or thieves skill unless you are in a group.

Tynder

Master
I disagree. You should have some sort of warrior class or possibly mage class that can fight coming out of stealth armored. to give 100 skill points more than makes up for the element of surprise and all i am saying is leather armor. if they gave skill scrolls for stealth maybe even we could discuss being able to stealth in full studded but as it is I feel it limits the types of characters you can make in use with this skill and limits stealth to a defensive or thieves skill unless you are in a group.
You could use a dress macro to put on your armor on before you attack. Would take a few seconds to be suited up.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

TheFallen

Grandmaster
How do you know stealth is balanced?
One week you will get a thread asking for a buff and then next week we'll have a thread asking for a nerf.

Zorlac

Journeyman
You could use a dress macro to put on your armor on before you attack. Would take a few seconds to be suited up.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

this is what I have ended up doing. Find target, suit up\mount up and attack from hide.I can wear better armor than just leather but the undress is a little slow if you need to re-hide and move but whatever. to not be able to stealth in full leather at gm skill seems jacked to me still.

halygon

Grandmaster
While understand what you are asking for, I do not see your reasoning. Maybe you can provide your reasoning why this should be modified from how it currently is (where you can use full leather sometimes but fail often)?

Batfrog

Journeyman
I love stealth but the only thing I don't like about it is that there is no reason to gm it. If u can stealth at 100% of the time naked at 80 skill lvl whats the point of the other 20? Yay 10 ap I would prefer to be free balling. Maybe make it at gm u can drink pots while stealthed or something. But whatever change or no change i still like stealth :D