WTB Young Dragon

Kraden

Grandmaster
One red one Brown Idk how much they go for trained if you dont offer enough ill prolly just keep them for guildies but if you want to I can tame you some fresh ones right now

I wasn't sure if I was able to tame them but I gave it a shot and was successful. Couldn't bond until 75 real I guess. Just hanging in my staples for now :). Thanks though!

Tanthalas

Neophyte
One red one Brown Idk how much they go for trained if you dont offer enough ill prolly just keep them for guildies but if you want to I can tame you some fresh ones right now

Hello Kraden I was wondering what you would charge for a decent fresh young dragon?

Kraden

Grandmaster
I think it is 74.8 shown. I am able to attempt taming them, but my ping is often horrible so I keep dying, a lot heh.

o yeah then your good i think u need 75 to start bonding them but yeah ill snag ya a few tommorow if your on lemme know just getting ready to call it a night but PM me lol we kinda hijacked this thread

Sindaen

Novice
I think they start bonding at 74.9, I don't think it's 75.. I didn't tame mine til 82 though so not sure.