Young Dragons

Kantalope

Neophyte
I've been slowly working up my taming, up to about 85 (81 real) now, and I was thinking that I should get a pair of young dragons and start the bonding process so that I can do something during the week I'll have to wait for real pets to bond when I get there.

Are there any useful monsters that a pair of these could tackle? I have no idea of their relative strength, and I've looked around but not found any information on what people kill with them.

StegcO

Grandmaster
Hi,
no sense, in the time you bond pets and start to farm with them you can train to 100 taming and use serious pets

Furync

Grandmaster
You should be able to tame a couple fairly easily. I would recommend it. They basically have the same stats as nightmares so you can kill some pretty serious stuff with a pair of them. Dont even worry about bonding, if one dies, just go tame another. And keep training taming.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Kantalope

Neophyte
To clarify, my intent is not to stop training in order to farm, but rather to bond two young dragons while I'm training. Then, when I GM and can bond good pets, I could farm with the young dragons during that week. Thanks

JackPalance

Master
To clarify, my intent is not to stop training in order to farm, but rather to bond two young dragons while I'm training. Then, when I GM and can bond good pets, I could farm with the young dragons during that week. Thanks
This is pretty much what I did. It should be said though, that once you can farm with drag/WW, it is more time efficient to use the gold that you obtain from Mobs to buy taming SS.