(Young player) ONLY House Raffle Small tower Christmas House giveaway CLOSED

Woobie

Adept
Welcome to the 3RD House raffle Giveaway !!!!

Starting Friday December 4th I will be accepting House raffle books starting today.
Rules:

1. In order to own a house you must have 1200 skill points and 1 full day played.

2. In order to participate in this house event go to any local provisoner in any town or your starting book you get when you create your character and put your in-game name on it and hand it to me in brit.

3. The raffle will be held at the elder companion hall which is located north from west Brit bank

4. Any Young's that lost their young status this week are still allowed to participate in this house raffle

5. MUST BE HERE AT ELDER COMPANION HALL ON THE RAFFLE DAY.... IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE

6. The house raffle winner I will hold the house and co own you to the house while you get your skills up and 1 day full played for however long it takes you to train up your skills

Raffle Ends Saturday December 12th at 6pm est time

Bonus: The winner of this house raffle gets Bonus supplies Regs, Kegs, and other goodies

Also, if you didn't win there is a prize for everyone that participates

GL youngs

Thanks for everyone that participated in this house giveaway. @Faytality

To enter give raffle books to Woobiee In-game or find Cassandra Hope if i'm not on to accept raffle books

Vet players if you guys want to help gather books for youngs that would be great just message me if anyone else wants to participate in this house giveaway. Thanks.

House is now posted!!!!! GL youngs

Last edited by a moderator: