Young Status Abuse

i saw an old thread about this, but i feel the thread was mainly based around pvm and the young status although alot of the points are similar to this i feel that this should be discussed again as nothing has changed since then, near as i can tell.
so this young player attack my new character when i went grey in a dungeon which isn't a problem no big deal. so this guy has some uber armor runic power wep, the works, so i bust out with a little poison spell, over and over he resists wtf ? my main point is if a *young player* can attack you , at least allow them to be poisoned and looted ?
i feel if a young player engages in pvp he should react as if hes a normal player or not be allowed to at all.
its pretty ridiculous, am i right?
p.s a friend of mine tested this poison thing out and there immune to it

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
I've had my ass kicked by a young player a few times. People abuse anything they can abuse. Personally I think young status should go away the moment they choose to engage in any kind of pvp or looting something that isn't their kill. Most young status people I see are vets on new accounts or abusing more than one account. Anything from IDOC sitting to being the loot dummy for a thief that gets guardwacked. Seen it all... Honestly young status shouldn't exist since it is based off of how old and how much skills the person has.

Just make it so this so and so age of an account can use the newbie dungeon until so and so age. I know vets will gear out their young character and see how many people they can kill within their status. However punishing everyone new or old because of the exploiting few isn't fair. There's a lot of stuff on the plate right now from what I've heard so I guess we wait until it can be addressed.