Consumable Perks are rare items that decay at a certain time and give you rolled amount of time for a perk lasts while activated.
You will receive these items just like you would a relic or Power Scrolls at a Champion Spawns, Dungeon Bosses and Random Dungeon Adventure. It will appear in your bag after the boss dies and you must be in range of the boss. These items are not as rare as a relic but are still considered a rare drop. Everyone (factioners and non-factioners) are eligible to receive one. These were created to replace faction sigil bonuses.
To activate them, the item must be in your bag. Upon use, it becomes blessed.
- Animal Affinity Perk: This will give you 100% control of your pets when active.
- Pet XP Perk: This will increase the amount of XP your Meta Pets will receive when active. The amount of XP will be multiplied by 1.5. A daemon that would normally give 480 XP will give 720 XP while the perk is active.
- Pet Relic XP Perk: This will increase the amount of XP your meta pet's relics will receive when active.
- Bountiful Harvest Perk: This will increase the amount of resources you will receive when active.
- Talisman XP Perk: This will increase the amount of XP your Meta Talismans will receive when active.
- Talisman Relic XP Perk: This will increase the amount of XP your meta talisman's relics will receive when active.
- Wealth Perk: This will increase the amount of gold a mob drops when you kill it when active.
- Craftsmanship Perk: This will increase the success change, exceptional chance and slayer modifier after crafting when active.
- Skill Gain Perk: This will increase the amount of skill gain you receive when active.
- Champion Perk: This will decrease the cool down of a Champion Spawns. Once it is in your bag and you have enough players at the alter, it will disappear from your bag and activate the champion spawn.
Note: The effects of the perks may change at the whim of the UOForever Game Masters! The loremasters maintaining this archive will endeavour to ensure the information here is kept current.
- The decay and use duration of the perks can vary but the multiplier effects remain consistent.
- The timer will keep ticking even if you are log out. To make best use of a perk, check that you will be able to stay in-game for its full duration
- The Champion Perk works as follows: Champion Spawn X is down on cooldown. Person Y has a champion perk. Person Y says to their friends "Hey lets do Champion spawn X, I have a champion perk". Person Y and friends go to the alter. Person Y double clicks the perk, BAM, the cooldown is removed. Person Y and friends get to do the champion spawn!