Invasions are custom events run on a regular basis on UOForever. During these invasion events an area, normally a town, is assaulted by all manner of monsters. The challenge for the bold amongst you is to fight back the invading horde and defend the lands! You can see if there are any invasions currently active by visiting the UOForever Events forum or by using the [invasions command which will load up a menu similar to this:
The monsters at the invasion will have a chance to drop:
- Crystal Fragments - You must accumulate many large fragments to earn the best of the Invasion Rewards.
- Unique Rares - These will vary per event but are typically wearables or decorative items.
Some events will also keep a tally of who has cause the greatest collective damage to the invading creatures and reward them accordingly with treasures.
The crystal fragments that drop from monsters must be combined. Three small fragments are required to create one complete crystal fragment. This large crystal fragment is the currency used in the Rewards menu. To combine the fragments, double click them and target
- Small Fragment - The kind that drops on invasion creatures.
- Medium Fragment - The result of combining two small fragments.
- Large Fragment - The final form, used as invasion rewards currency.
To spend your well earned crystal fragments, you can bring up the Invasion Rewards menu using the [rewards command. The large crystal fragments must be stored in your bank box to be counted: