WTS 20x Ex Valorite Platemail Arms SBOD 1 Mil (Val Runic Hammer)

Luminary

Expert
WTS - 20x Ex Valorite Platemail Arms SBOD
(Valorite Runic Hammer Reward)

Asking 1 Mil

If anybody else feels the need to offer half this amount then go ahead, after all God loves a trier.
Anybody who is interested in buying please reply to this post and not via PM.
This is so I can respond to any jokers in public and to hopefully keep them out of my inbox.

Thankyou and enjoy the rest of your holidays.

P.S. If you would prefer to contact me through Discord, my name on there is @Naranja#3368

Last edited by a moderator:

Fattson

Grandmaster

Asking 1 Mil

If anybody else feels the need to offer half this amount then go ahead, after all God loves a trier.
This is so I can respond to any jokers in public and to hopefully keep them out of my inbox.

P.S. If you would prefer to contact me through Discord, my name on there is @Naranja#3368
I will offer 450k.

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster

Asking 1 Mil

Luminary

Expert
Unfortunately the sum of 500k was submitted by an individual via PM yesterday fellas, I should've perhaps pointed that out earlier but there it is... o_O

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
Unfortunately the sum of 500k was submitted by an individual via PM yesterday fellas, I should've perhaps pointed that out earlier but there it is... o_O

So what does that mean, can you have them post?

I dont see it here in the thread about selling the bod, just following what you had posted in original thread about not sending PM's.

My 500k is still top bid right?

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster

Asking 1 Mil

Luminary

Expert
I was sleep deprived and off my head when I wrote this post and am now kinda regretting it, the guy who PM'd me more than likely doesn't want to bid on this any more. So I suppose yes, you are currently the leading bidder with 500k! Still way off the mark but bless you for trying Sir.