2h Weapons and Stamina Drain? (PvM)

Winstonian

Grandmaster
After reading some things over, it's apparent that 1h weapons seem to be essential for PvM, as chugging red pots is crucial for stamina. This puts 2h weapons at a disadvantage.

Has there been any consideration given to implementing some sort of stamina recovery increase for a 2h weapon melee chars in PvM?

lollo

Grandmaster
After reading some things over, it's apparent that 1h weapons seem to be essential for PvM, as chugging red pots is crucial for stamina. This puts 2h weapons at a disadvantage.

Has there been any consideration given to implementing some sort of stamina recovery increase for a 2h weapon melee chars in PvM?

make a macro to remove weapon, chug red pot, re-equip weapon? Basically the same macro i'm sure you already have to drink orange and yellow pots

Winstonian

Grandmaster
make a macro to remove weapon, chug red pot, re-equip weapon? Basically the same macro i'm sure you already have to drink orange and yellow pots
Not only does that leave the char vulnerable while it's dropped, even for a second, but it's lost DPS (even for a second). It's why the clear majority of PvM dexxers (if not all) use a 1h weapon.

Is this not seen as a concern?

lollo

Grandmaster
Not only does that leave the char vulnerable while it's dropped, even for a second, but it's lost DPS (even for a second). It's why the clear majority of PvM dexxers (if not all) use a 1h weapon.

Is this not seen as a concern?

i remember warhammers and long/short spears being perfectly viable for pvp and being used by lots of good players.

para blow and crushing blow have to come at a price, you know

Winstonian

Grandmaster
i remember warhammers and long/short spears being perfectly viable for pvp and being used by lots of good players.

para blow and crushing blow have to come at a price, you know
My bad. I may not have specified, but I was referring to PvM and meta talismans.