WTS 3871 charges!!!!

Johntruman

Grandmaster
Selling ID wands in bulk.
3871 charges worth!!!

ID wands seem to not drop as of late so I'm selling mine. I may add more as time goes by and I check my alts. Biding ends 24h after last bid. Happy bidding!

S/b 90k

I reserve the right not to sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Johntruman

Grandmaster
So I guess this gets taken down because I will not sell for that cheap I will just sell them as 100 per charge

Expendable

Master
So I guess this gets taken down because I will not sell for that cheap I will just sell them as 100 per charge

Soooo you put 90k s/b, and essentially wont accept anything under .... what 387k??? 100 per charge ??? Better sell them to the same guy you got rid of the hell's gate deco to, because anyone if there right mind would just make a FREE alt with 50 item ID.

Johntruman

Grandmaster
Soooo you put 90k s/b, and essentially wont accept anything under .... what 387k??? 100 per charge ??? Better sell them to the same guy you got rid of the hell's gate deco to, because anyone if there right mind would just make a FREE alt with 50 item ID.

Naw I had it at 90k when I only had 1900 charges on it I forgot to update the s/b. 90k is only 20 a charge and would be stupid of me to sell it that low. Going rate on vendors is 125 per charge and if I cannot get 50g a charge, which is less than half I won't sell. If you want to create a character with an ID wand go ahead but you'll have to make roughly 79 to get close to what I have. Good luck.

Here I will edit this post because it would be 23.24 a charge at 90k per the 3871 charges. Didn't want you to blow your mind because I did my math wrong.

Yoko Kurama

Master
1.125 per charge? 10 per charge is way too high. Just a fyi.

2. ID wands usually have 150ish per charge, I checked the wands I got yesterday in about 40 mins farming, and I had over 1500 charges

3. Identify Item is a skill, you don't start a character with 50 charge id wand. It would take 1 char to id all your items and containers=) So in otherwords, paying even 10 per charge is absurd. ID wands are not really an item that is bought or sold, generally a new player may get a couple gifted...but they drop SOOO commonly, you can go farm ogres and ettins and you will get a good amount.

By all means, lets start charging 35,000 per charge for ID wands...

Johntruman

Grandmaster
125 per charge? 10 per chagre is way too high. Just a fyi.

Ok
So you're saying you got some to drop yesterday? Where at because I have killed a lot and only get the new wands. I don't see the ID wands at all anymore.

But we can make it absurd and 35000 a charge just for you. That would net me 135 million.

Also most people don't have an extra character slot to do item ID on. I was only saving time for everyone, having this many wands is a convenient way to ID all your loot you wouldn't have to get the loot and transfer it or log off and on just to ID it. If that's the case I have a GM Identification character. I'll stand on top of the bank and ID your stuff for you @25g per item and save the time it takes to GM ID.

tonkLoD

Grandmaster
i myself am going to buy the id wand from dono for 5k dono. it cost me 850k and has 50k charges. and is blessed. THAT MATH is 17g per. so in my mind no way in hell should u pay a player more then 20g per charge. and unless ur one lucky guy and get nothing BUTT dbl high end mods on ur magical items would it be worth it to burn 100g per charge. if i was u john id have taken the 90k

Johntruman

Grandmaster
i myself am going to buy the id wand from dono for 5k dono. it cost me 850k and has 50k charges. and is blessed. THAT MATH is 17g per. so in my mind no way in hell should u pay a player more then 20g per charge. and unless ur one lucky guy and get nothing BUTT dbl high end mods on ur magical items would it be worth it to burn 100g per charge. if i was u john id have taken the 90k

I'm not saying your wrong or anything but personally would never buy the 50,000 wand because I don't have the 900k just sitting around to get it. 50k is way more than what I was selling. Like I said it's a convenient service I was trying to sell and I can't let it go for 90k when I can sell the wands individually for way more. It's a 190k at 50g or 900k investment for the 50k.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Was avoiding commenting in your sales thread but since you've closed the sale.

Your insane.

People buy bulk reagents for the convenience and pay 1g over vendor price and you think people will 40-83g over vendor price. Oh and let's just ignore the added value of the vendor one being blessed.

the stever

Master
Perhaps you would have better luck if you put them on a vendor for sale individually. Then let us know where it is in this thread. Personally I'd buy some, even at a high price, just because they are harder to find now and I never saved any.

tankian

Grandmaster
Put up I reserve the right to not sell as well.

if you reserver the right not to sell then you must state that in your original post. most people will see this as bad business
any good seller would honor his s/b

also at 90k s/b and with 3871 charges, that comes out to 23 gp per charge
it is better deal to buy the Blessed dono ID wand with 50k charges on dono vendor for 5k dono that comes out to be around 17.5 gp per charge which is much cheaper.

BTW i bid 95k

Johntruman

Grandmaster
if you reserver the right not to sell then you must state that in your original post. most people will see this as bad business
any good seller would honor his s/b

also at 90k s/b and with 3871 charges, that comes out to 23 gp per charge
it is better deal to buy the Blessed dono ID wand with 50k charges on dono vendor for 5k dono that comes out to be around 17.5 gp per charge which is much cheaper.

BTW i bid 95k

That was in the original post Serj

Johntruman

Grandmaster
Perhaps you would have better luck if you put them on a vendor for sale individually. Then let us know where it is in this thread. Personally I'd buy some, even at a high price, just because they are harder to find now and I never saved any.

Vendor is up and stocked will put more when reds slow at ETC.

54b14e68b8d347506bf363468f29585a.jpg