50-99 Available upon request, and at MoC Guild Vendor

I'd like one for sure. Are you just dumping them all? Can I pm you to pickup one for myself and one for a friend that is away for a few days? I think a tip would be in order as well for you sir.

Lobber

Adept
I was able to copy 6 locations this morning before I had to leave for work. Someone at the Forever Library thought it would be funny to use me as a pincushion. Arrows are not conducive to runebook copying. I have found it takes roughly 12-15 minutes to mark one location before moving on to the next, meaning it takes about 3 to 3 and a half hours to produce 50 copies at a time; and that's using the copying script. Doing it manually would more than double the amount of time necessary to make these copies. Hopefully it won't come to that.

Once I have all 50 of this run done, I'll post here, or make a new post announcing distribution at WBB. If I don't get rid of them all, I may just drop one or two on the ground for people to pick up, or put a few on my vendor for free, and store the rest for later distribution.

Lobber

Adept
When these books are ready, do you prefer I start a new thread, or just bump and update this thread?

FAMARA

Grandmaster
lobber im looking to buy a complete replica of the rune library in yew, when ur done with those 1000 books if ur interested let me know.

halygon

Grandmaster
Why don't you run the macro on two toons at once so each only does 25 marks at a single location.

Also get a buddy to watch out for those looking to interrupt ya process.

You already gave me one (#10 which is in the Gankware rune library on glow) so I'm good either way :) just making suggestions. After marking the tmap library books over ten times, I can say I feel for ya.

Lobber

Adept
Strangely, I think TrollOrk Miner is one of the Vendors I have in the book. He owes me a bag of regs and an explanation.

halygon

Grandmaster
Or I'll tell ya what, bump someone off the list and add my gz rune library and vendors shop and I'll help you make copies :D

Lobber

Adept
Or I'll tell ya what, bump someone off the list and add my gz rune library and vendors shop and I'll help you make copies :D
APC Vendor House seems to be abandoned. There's a note on the house sign saying they moved to Yew Bank. Not sure if they want me to change the runes to that location, or if they are simply going to be bumped for having no vendors at that location now.

halygon

Grandmaster
Lol, we'll let me know, I can easily change my uos macro for marking runebook libraries to marking mass books like yours. I got pretty much till the end of the year before my new job starts and have less time.