VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
No dual client PvP is legal.

Multi client pvm is allowed without use of following or scripts. Basically you are allowed to alt+tab between clients and do whatever PvM-wise in that regard.

The rules were recently updated on the website stating this.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
I use three accounts when I treasure map hunt. The only time I use follow is when I'm not quite near treasure pin and need to drag everybody to the right pin :)

halygon

Grandmaster
thanks now i go check:

So it's legal only with 2 account and not 3 in pvm?
http://uoforever.com/rules.php
  • Simultaneously playing MORE THAN ONE SINGLE ACCOUNT at any time is prohibited (Moving on TWO or MORE accounts at any given time). You may be logged into (3) accounts at once, however using both in any sort of mirrored fashion is a bannable offense. (IF CHARACTER x ON ACCOUNT x IS MIRRORING (FOLLOWING, DOING THE SAME AS,) CHARACTER y ON ACCOUNT y)
  • There may be no multi-clienting in Player VS Player (PvP) scenarios. Auto following your main account on an additional account AND/OR using one account to shoot arrows, cast, or use pets alt+tabbing between clients while you pvp the same person(s) on an additional account at the same time is a jail-able offense. You may however, use two clients at any time for Player VS Monster (PvM) scenarios.
You can multi-client in PvM situations only. No Multi-clienting with PvP, period.

BMan

Apprentice
What about alt clicking a character to follow with multiple clients, that's an in game feature so it's not mirroring exactly...

halygon

Grandmaster
What about alt clicking a character to follow with multiple clients, that's an in game feature so it's not mirroring exactly...
In game feature or 3rd party feature - doesn;t matter. Mirroring would be having your extra characters (which you are not currently controlling) follow the one you are controlling, while running some sort of script to attack what you attack or heal or basically botting. This is an extreme no no in PvP.

what about fishing? can i fish with 2 accounts simoultaneously?
Yes.

Rusty Hart

Grandmaster
No dual client PvP is legal.

Multi client pvm is allowed without use of following or scripts. Basically you are allowed to alt+tab between clients and do whatever PvM-wise in that regard.

The rules were recently updated on the website stating this.

Alt+tab is for newbs get a multiple monitor setup yo

BMan

Apprentice
OK, so pvm is one thing, what if I'm dungeon crawling with my multi client setup and am attacked by a pk? Attack with my archer, and heal/attack on my other monitor = bannable offence?

Rusty Hart

Grandmaster
OK, so pvm is one thing, what if I'm dungeon crawling with my multi client setup and am attacked by a pk? Attack with my archer, and heal/attack on my other monitor = bannable offence?

That would fall under pvp. So yes