WTS a pig statue

Jani

Grandmaster
Offer noted. If I don't get better offers I will sell for 75k. I've been told this is pretty rare statue.

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
Ill buy it for 30k if you get no more offers, im doin a statue museum/jail and wouldnt mind the piggy... but yo i have one of the titan statues that looks like a cyclops and is named 'a titan statuette' and after pc I was told most i could get is 30-50k and id think that one is a lil more rare than a piggy..

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/glitchy-1-of-a-kind-cyclops-titan-statutte.57102/#post-381605

Lemme know, at the very least thats the least youll get for it..

Jani

Grandmaster
no pig statue is way more rare and I won't sell for 30k, sorry. How many people farm pigs? ;)

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
How dangerous is it to farm pigs vs random and rare glitch cyclo statue drop? Prolly same odds of reg statue drop for pig or titan, but the cyclops looking titan is i would say much more rare..
Not that the pig isnt rare, it is, and ur right that ppl dont farm em, but for 100k i can go drop a few hundo pigs with evs all day, might take several hundo, but ill have one. How many titans and how many days til you get the rare cyclo? Probly more than a day or 2!
Good find tho! Hope you get what ur looking for, for it!

God.RG

Grandmaster
How dangerous is it to farm pigs vs random and rare glitch cyclo statue drop? Prolly same odds of reg statue drop for pig or titan, but the cyclops looking titan is i would say much more rare..
Not that the pig isnt rare, it is, and ur right that ppl dont farm em, but for 100k i can go drop a few hundo pigs with evs all day, might take several hundo, but ill have one. How many titans and how many days til you get the rare cyclo? Probly more than a day or 2!
that's not a "glitched" statue.
there are two statue forms of titans, and that's one of them.

definitely not "rare" either.

I have one of those titan statues. It's definitely not that rare.

If you lower the piggy later on, I'll buy for sure :)

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
Not a common drop either.. aka not every titan statue drop is that one.... its prolly a small % of the usual drop rate will give those.. Just sayin if you set out to farm 1 vs the other, youd have a piggie within a week, prolly take lot longer to snag that odd cyclops looking titan ;-)
Either way the piggie is still a cool statue! Gl with the sale :-D

Bromista

Grandmaster
In all honesty half of all titan statues are these goofy cyclops models. Titan statues, regardless of model, tend to sell for about 10-20k a piece.

Animal statues sell for no less than 75k across the board.

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
Gdamn eh? Youd think the easy, not in dungeon spawn would sell cheaper! I was not aware, ty bro ;-) or should i say, Mista?