All Dono Items 1 Dono Coin on Test Server

Would you be more likely to donate if you could test your investment first?

• Aye!

Votes: 22 100.0%
  • Nay!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sir.

Grandmaster
Or maybe even make them free on test server so people can go mess with things like layering deeds and different items with their outfits to see if its what they really want to commit their hard earned money to, eh?

Sir.

Grandmaster
+10000

wasted like 10k dono on wrong layering deeds for a couple outfits lol
Same - actually brought me to creating this thread haha. TC isn't updated enough for me to ever have the dono in my bank when i need to test something, or never enough :(

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Test is just a copy of the main and require them to adjust prices every time it is rebooted. I would suggest create an npc that sells gold, silver, donation coin, all power scrolls, all skill scrolls, all maxed pets and talismans for 1gp each. That way staff can just place the npc whenever test is started and players can actually test everything.

Sir.

Grandmaster
Test is just a copy of the main and require them to adjust prices every time it is rebooted. I would suggest create an npc that sells gold, silver, donation coin, all power scrolls, all skill scrolls, all maxed pets and talismans for 1gp each. That way staff can just place the npc whenever test is started and players can actually test everything.
Hmm aye - 1 vendor to rule them all, and 1gp instead of dono would be much smarter :D

Swayze

Grandmaster
They share the same save so it would be impossible to do this.

Anytime test server is up and people want to test dono items, feel free to PM me in discord and if I am not busy I have no problem giving you dono coins to test a few things.

Young Star

Grandmaster
The Fallen has a good idea, dropping a test only vendor with dono and 1m checks. That may be something you can do quick after a reboot or when a request comes in.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Yup create the everything vendor and just add it whenever anyone asks for anything and it would take care of all future calls (until a new save takes over).