All my stuff is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azyan

Master
I was accidently banned and then unbanned, but lost all my stuff in my bank 8-10 million worth of stuff. Anyone know what happened?

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
I think the best bet would be to talk to an admin instead of giving a shout-out to the community. They are the only ones that can address this.

SidX

Grandmaster
I was accidently banned and then unbanned, but lost all my stuff in my bank 8-10 million worth of stuff. Anyone know what happened?
If you try PMing Shane or Adam here on the forums or in IRC they would be able to provide any info about what happened. Are you certain the ban was an accident (I guess so if you were unbanned). Good luck, hope it works out.

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
Aye, it usually takes some time for staff to return your inquiries. Understand that there are probably MANY emails they receive and with development going on, it requires some patience. I certainly understand the frustration but I'm sure someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Alucard

Grandmaster
Well ive been patient and all my stuff is still gone....
I madly want to create 3 account (really needed)
I wrote to all the admins since december 2014, need more patient - it's just a game (on free server) :oops:

p.s. life - pain )))

Last edited by a moderator:

SidX

Grandmaster
Well ive been patient and all my stuff is still gone....
Well I have heard a few times that deleted items are never replaced, unfortunately, so unless the items are held up somewhere in holding then there's sadly probably no chance of getting them back. Hate to say it but your best bet may be to start over if you're not able to get anywhere with Shane / Adam.

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
I have tried Shane unbanned me but then all my stuff is gone and I've tried pming him like 3 times and he won't answer :(
sorry to hear, and I thought I was getting pissed over losing a couple pets and after multiple pms to adam still not getting an reply, hell i'd prolly be a little more happy if I just got a fuck you back or something.

Azyan

Master
Some of you guys are a bunch of hypocrites. If you lost 8-10 million worth of stuff and did nothing wrong you would be just as frustrated as I am.

Azyan

Master
sorry to hear, and I thought I was getting pissed over losing a couple pets and after multiple pms to adam still not getting an reply, hell i'd prolly be a little more happy if I just got a fuck you back or something.
Yeah man I had 15 taming scrolls, a bunch of taming power scrolls, many more power scrolls, millions on gold, many pricey statues ect.

Yet some people are almost patronizing me like its not a big deal. If it happened to them, they would not be taking it as civilized as I am.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
yea may be if you where banned for something that pissed staff of they thought FU!

i know i would lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Future

Master
ya i dont understand how u get "accidently banned"
unless your friend got banned and his IP was linked to your account therefor its not accidental it was for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.