An *Absolutely* Accurate Taming Guide

aIck

Grandmaster
Taming is a tedious journey, but with this guide you'll surely avoid the mental stress and possible insanity caused by the perilious trip you need to undertake to become the very best, better than no one ever was. Or will be. Or is. Because they're all locked up for turning insane. Nasty things a 20-year old wizard game does to you!

No real feelings were hurt while making this video. I also turned into a hulking mass of fat while recording the taming action.

thx @Rane for filming my pee-bottles and @K A Z for griefing me​

Akillah

Grandmaster
nfbrrii.gif

Young Star

Grandmaster
LOLOLOL

Did Kaz sick his pack beetle on you to finish you off in one of those clips? What a perfect way to add insult to injury PKing a tamer.

Desi

Grandmaster
oh my fuck, that is hilarious.
This had me laughing so loud I woke the dog. Probably even the neighbor's dog.

MrTodd

Adept
5/7 of awesomeness!

Btw, nice desktop, taming is boring, i bet you can't macro it without thoose 2 monitors streaming endless homoerotica.

K A Z

Grandmaster
kaz that kind person doing what hes best at ... being a total twat

thanks again for choosing me to PK you! Great video :)

Cinder

Master
Taming is a tedious journey, but with this guide you'll surely avoid the mental stress and possible insanity caused by the perilious trip you need to undertake to become the very best, better than no one ever was. Or will be. Or is. Because they're all locked up for turning insane. Nasty things a 20-year old wizard game does to you!

No real feelings were hurt while making this video. I also turned into a hulking mass of fat while recording the taming action.

thx @Rane for filming my pee-bottles and @K A Z for griefing me​
OK !! You win !! You cracked me up !! I will never cry again !! Nice job!

Bromista

Grandmaster
While we are on Tom, err I mean the subject of Tom, I caught a glimpse of Jaimé in an episode of Broad City reading a magazine with a Tom illustration on the cover and I was like HOLY SHIT TOM'S MEN!

I picked up on it entirely too fast and got entirely too excited about it.

Free story.