Another Meta Pet thread!

Nukeworker

Apprentice
Yeah i know another Meta Pet thread. But if this wiki was as good as UO guide I wouldnt need to ask this stupid question before i make the same mistake LOL

First question

1. I just finished my third "reroll" on my elder dragon and next to the Stage 7/7 i see the number 118,5 I assume that is the amount of taming i need to at least hold this pet? So after each reroll my pet behaves better which i have noticed
How many rerolls are there actually?

2.After eeach reroll i have the oppertunity to "reroll" the stats from my pet to. Should i actually do that? In my opinion the most disirable stats would be HP or Stam in that order. Atm my pet hast 911 hp 820str 109stam and 546 mana
I wont get "more" stats they will just be "shoved"' around i take?

3. What is your personal ranking of relics? Well quicksilver is of course number one...tbut the rest?
Atm i have maxed out treasure find, nox and quicksilver and working currently on bloody talons...if i where to get molten breath which relic should i sacrifce?

StegcO

Grandmaster
1. idk, i assume until you can controll it 100% with 120/120?
2. idk i dont care about stats/skill metapets are strong enought even with the lowest stats
3. remove trasure find

Peav

Grandmaster
Yeah i know another Meta Pet thread. But if this wiki was as good as UO guide I wouldnt need to ask this stupid question before i make the same mistake LOL

First question

1. I just finished my third "reroll" on my elder dragon and next to the Stage 7/7 i see the number 118,5 I assume that is the amount of taming i need to at least hold this pet? So after each reroll my pet behaves better which i have noticed
How many rerolls are there actually?

2.After eeach reroll i have the oppertunity to "reroll" the stats from my pet to. Should i actually do that? In my opinion the most disirable stats would be HP or Stam in that order. Atm my pet hast 911 hp 820str 109stam and 546 mana
I wont get "more" stats they will just be "shoved"' around i take?

3. What is your personal ranking of relics? Well quicksilver is of course number one...tbut the rest?
Atm i have maxed out treasure find, nox and quicksilver and working currently on bloody talons...if i where to get molten breath which relic should i sacrifce?

1. When a pet re-rolls over at 2m XP it losses 0.5 per roll for it's control. Meaning you have a better chance to control it. Having 120 taming 120 lore gives only 70% chance of controlling your pet since it's at 120 when it firstly evolved. Here is a calculator for this.

Link to the calulator

So in your instance
W1kPDng-SgGK-93S_2SYlQ.png

You have more chance of controlling your pet now every time it rolls over.

EDIT: The maximum control chance can be 116. So would take you 8 rerolls from newly evolved one.

2. Chosing your stats cannot be reverted and can only be changed, if you are in a place that your stats for a reroll are lower than yours just keep the window up and apply them at 1,999,999 and than try your luck on the next reroll stats.

As for myself I don't really look into dexterity anymore since Quicksilver is the steroid for this. My value goes to STR / HP / INT / DEX in the following order. But it might give you an idea what to build upon.

3. It's dependant on your play style if you tend to play solo and not do champion spawns it's the best to remove noxious relics. Most of the monsters on this server are immune or resist poison at a very high chance. Bloody talon is my second choice after Quicksilver. Golden relic is very useful for solo farming since it gives you the additional gold from paragon chests and also makes the foe monster of yours more tanky therefore you gain more XP. So it's basically a win/win situation.

Noxious relic is however good for champ spawns when the waves are lvl1/2. Some aren't immune to poison and you can get a lot of score. But score doesn't matter anymore unless you have above 5k.

PM me on discord in the mod section if you need any additional information,

Take care

Nukeworker

Apprentice
1. When a pet re-rolls over at 2m XP it losses 0.5 per roll for it's control. Meaning you have a better chance to control it. Having 120 taming 120 lore gives only 70% chance of controlling your pet since it's at 120 when it firstly evolved. Here is a calculator for this.

Link to the calulator

So in your instance
W1kPDng-SgGK-93S_2SYlQ.png

You have more chance of controlling your pet now every time it rolls over.

EDIT: The maximum control chance can be 116. So would take you 8 rerolls from newly evolved one.

2. Chosing your stats cannot be reverted and can only be changed, if you are in a place that your stats for a reroll are lower than yours just keep the window up and apply them at 1,999,999 and than try your luck on the next reroll stats.

As for myself I don't really look into dexterity anymore since Quicksilver is the steroid for this. My value goes to STR / HP / INT / DEX in the following order. But it might give you an idea what to build upon.

3. It's dependant on your play style if you tend to play solo and not do champion spawns it's the best to remove noxious relics. Most of the monsters on this server are immune or resist poison at a very high chance. Bloody talon is my second choice after Quicksilver. Golden relic is very useful for solo farming since it gives you the additional gold from paragon chests and also makes the foe monster of yours more tanky therefore you gain more XP. So it's basically a win/win situation.

Noxious relic is however good for champ spawns when the waves are lvl1/2. Some aren't immune to poison and you can get a lot of score. But score doesn't matter anymore unless you have above 5k.

PM me on discord in the mod section if you need any additional information,

Take care
Nice post with good info many thanks!! And for this reroll it says 911/820/109/546 and then the bottom button Apply Reroll?
But my current stats are 915/821/111/546. So i try reroll at 19999999 and see what i get at next reroll

I was thinking about nox and getting moten breath for that...Treasure find can be sometimes annnoying ;-) if you have a Ancient wyrm with over 25K of HP :)
But if i look at all the countless t maps i got from it

Young Star

Grandmaster
It caps at 8 rerolls iirc.

Each reroll you get a new "dice" roll for the stats. You then can decide if the new rolled stats are better than your current stats.If they are you can apply them, if not, stick with what you have. You can then wait for the next reroll after another 2m xp. If you're lucky you get a favorable roll.

Nukeworker

Apprentice
It caps at 8 rerolls iirc.

Each reroll you get a new "dice" roll for the stats. You then can decide if the new rolled stats are better than your current stats.If they are you can apply them, if not, stick with what you have. You can then wait for the next reroll after another 2m xp. If you're lucky you get a favorable roll.
sorry for one last question. If I rather not use the reroll because my current stats are better and i wait another 2 million exp points. Do i have to use up the '(crappy) points before getting a new reroll?

Young Star

Grandmaster
no. when it rolls over again you get a new set to compare to your current stats. if you get a crappy roll you just have to level up again and hope the next one will be better than what your pet currently has.

my first two rollovers have been worst than the stats i started with when it first evolved to 7.

Nukeworker

Apprentice
no. when it rolls over again you get a new set to compare to your current stats. if you get a crappy roll you just have to level up again and hope the next one will be better than what your pet currently has.

my first two rollovers have been worst than the stats i started with when it first evolved to 7.
thx a many!!!

lapj

Journeyman
does the rollover still count even if u dont apply the new stats?

Yes, the rollover still counts if you don't apply the new stats. In the meta ball menu, there is a number next to the Stage 7/7 (120). After each rollover the number decreases by .5 points. 119.5 means it has rolled over once, 119 twice, etc... Looking at that number should tell you if your pet has rerolled or now.

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
Yes, the rollover still counts if you don't apply the new stats. In the meta ball menu, there is a number next to the Stage 7/7 (120). After each rollover the number decreases by .5 points. 119.5 means it has rolled over once, 119 twice, etc... Looking at that number should tell you if your pet has rerolled or now.
understand now..thank you