Ansem's Craps Emporium

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
ANSEM's CRAPS EMPORIUM NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS

9kd25MH.jpg

Come down to the docks and place your bets!

Rules are basic craps, can be found in the Profile of "Morto" if you are unfamiliar.

Come win your fortune!

The following players have played and can provide reviews or references:
Babethoven
Arya Tudor
Drake Roberts
Messremb
Myrkul
Skoad
Kaidou
X Raided
Sean Connery
U-Haul
Art of Seduction

Last edited by a moderator:

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Guy is legit.. Always pays out.. even when the house is losing over and over...

That being said.. I had a bad day of playing craps with Ansem. I hate you Ansem. :(

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
heh table was cold today... yesterday babe was up about 200k, arya took me for about 300k at one point.

had fun, will be dealing same time tomorrow!

Babethoven

Grandmaster
win some you lose some.... profited 110k after all the shooting we did yesterday...... today was a whole nutha story..... brings excitement to the game..... just people dont go pawning off your houses and shit when u lose everything :) allllllll in the wrist!!!

+1 ansem

I can attest to Ansem's legitimacy -- follows all regulations laid down by the Nevada Gambling Commission. And yes, while I did lose a shitload of money yesterday (after being up a ton -- my own fault), I did walk away with a voucher for the buffet.

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
I can attest to Ansem's legitimacy -- follows all regulations laid down by the Nevada Gambling Commission. And yes, while I did lose a shitload of money yesterday (after being up a ton -- my own fault), I did walk away with a voucher for the buffet.

You were up big! But much like in Vegas. Depending on your win/loss, ask your local pit boss about a comp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Babethoven

Grandmaster
LOL what # is that?? a help phone line??? hahahahahha im taking the house tonight.... ride with me or against me >:0

bane

Master
Great Craps game. Ansem keeps things moving nicely and was super patient with me not knowing anything about dice. Definitely recommend +++

Warning this game is super addictive, also fun, but mostly addictive. :cool:

Brymc

Journeyman
Started with 10k, got up to 200k ended with 50k!, fun game to play dont know when to stop when your ahead its so addicting! Love the game, legit fun to play and a great person to be the dealer! keep up the Crap! Excuse the pun! ;D