|Any chance?

Cinder

Master
So now that Pet killing is the new game and excitement for griefers... is there any chance we can fix the resist and magery so that it is not a full point of loss when pets die? I do not pvp and have no desire to, but in farming (and being farmed on), I would like to know that my pets are not taking such a beating. Thanks :)

hucknivek

Master
Agreed. If someone attacks a friendly pet, it should be the same as attacking a player. If the player dies in the process (whether defending the pet or resisting by attacking the aggressor) the pk should get a count. Enough with the blue pks.

Cinder

Master
I didn't say any names. It just seems to be the "in thing" lately for blues to take advantage of. Can be a blue and be a pvper at the same time.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah that's true...and since you csn gate hop while crim these guys love to jump on pets with their alt there popping an emergency gate for them to escape through.

It's almost like there was a really good reason to not allow criminals through gates, but for the life of me I just can't think of why that would be....good thing staff here decided it was better off to go against the tried and true rules of travel in Brittania.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Was wondering the same thing about why crim gate hopping was allowed. It does seem like $ has decided settle for being the servers top griefer guild more so then a pvp or pk guild.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Child's play, really.

$adly they're not even all that good at it. If you do something long enough the tendency is to not Suck at it...

lollo

Grandmaster
They don't have the balls to be red. They log their pks once a month just to get statted and be back on blues.

Maybe they're just pissed because mmx and steve have to ball/rez their metas 10 times a day when EQMS is on, so they want some sort of revenge (by ganking with blues on people doing their business)

Cinder

Master
Tamers are great fun. I just hate that pets take such hard hits on their resist and magery, when some goofy- griefer- blue decides to get his kicks by pking pets. No matter how hard you try to balance with scrolls, training, etc.. You can never keep up with the losses. It takes away from the fun of having pets, and the risk them out farming on pvp prime time. :) Good Luck in your adventures and if you need any help please let me know. :)

Guwap

Grandmaster
I would like to see 1.0 skill loss for grey/red pets that are killed, and 0.1 skill loss for blue pets that are killed by another player.

That way the pet griefers can still have their fun (no judgment, it is a sandbox after all), and the ones who are griefed have a less painful loss.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
The simple solution to this problem is to join a faction.
Yeah no. Sorry, no disrespect but that isn't the solution.

Not everyone on this game wants to be a pvper. Cinni runs one of the largest guilds on the shard. She's not a factioner. She's a pvmer, period. Not saying hers is the answer either, but I hate seeing that offered as the only options or advice when it's clearly not in her interest or other pvmers.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Kill a pet, take a count. Have more than one count, can't recall when flagged.

Solved the blue briefer problem on uoforever and that shard was full of scum who would have loved to blue grief.

Shortbus

Grandmaster
I just want to ask how in the hell joining factions is the answer??? I'm not all there in the head and didn't read that part...how does being in a faction protect your pet?

But yeah...constantly hearing that "the answer is join factions" is pretty damn ridiculous imho...but of course, there is a GM that is constantly talking about his Zerg Guild and bashing on those that don't PvP or Faction...seems like the answer is to give into the ploy and join into what from what I hear made a competitor so good and what PvP here on UOF is turning into.

Can we get a better reply/comment than that from someone who isn't a GM in the largest zerg guild on the server?

Wanna make it fair...make Factions have to have even numbers...none of this 50 zerg Minax crap when Minax probably has more numbers than SL, TB, and CoM combined. Should never be allowed to happen or be that one sided.

But to stay on topic, I agree @Cinder...and @Guwap you know I like your style bro...good call on the .1 and 1 toss up.

Last edited by a moderator: