Any former PK-HQ members?

Metalhead-

Master
Just interested on if anyone here was formally on the pk-hq.com forums. They were shut down way back when but it was the original forum for multi MMORPG games to come together in one community. As you may guess it was full of people trolling each other talking mad shit about how everyone there sucked, but then those magic moments come and they all come together to troll an entire shard or whatever server they played on.

AriakusXH

Novice
Just interested on if anyone here was formally on the pk-hq.com forums. They were shut down way back when but it was the original forum for multi MMORPG games to come together in one community. As you may guess it was full of people trolling each other talking mad shit about how everyone there sucked, but then those magic moments come and they all come together to troll an entire shard or whatever server they played on.

Former member here.

I still talk to Belgarath and Mon as well.

Metalhead-

Master
Holy shit didn't think I'd find anyone. I was Metalhead on there as well. Is there any place that they ended up at? I remember virtual dissent after words but my entry in the Army left me out of the loop for awhile.