Anyone do a RDA without a tamer?

Evil Jezus

Expert
Hey what they do is none of my business....I'm sure they're not going to sit out there and die when they are out numbered...LOL

God.RG

Grandmaster
outnumbered = 1v1 or 2v2?
your guild sucks.. stick to killing bards/rp'ers and you'll do okay.

U-Haul

Master
back on subject, I do RDA's solo except for the boss. since i cant provoke onto it [120 provo gimp what?]. so tamers or archers are needed for the boss battle

Fallen Angel

Grandmaster
After expansion i am start training tamer:)
i like my provo archer but....You have no chance to provoked this creatures.....
Training tamer this is hard way:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Winstonian

Grandmaster
I'm all for making dexxers more useful but if it goes beyond point and click I think it's too easy to get into broken mechanics country. Slayers and slayer armor...great. Chiv and necro were bad enough so for them to have added itsu's and ido's and all that shit...I'll pass.
In my opinion, a simple boost to parrying could make dexxers legitimate PvM classes. Make parrying provide considerable benefits (significantly reduced physical damage, reduced magic damage if the char has magic resist as well), and melee classes would be able to hold their own against tough PvM content. (Not so they're able to solo, but to contribute in a meaningful way.)

Also, have macing temporarily reduce the armor and/or health of monsters. Since macing is considered largely ineffective in PvP, giving it a PvM boost would make a lot of sense. (And the armor reduction would make them valuable and unique in a PvM setting.)

Adding a legitimate PvM class to the current PvM landscape by only tweaking existing abilities would improve things greatly.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Winstonian

Grandmaster
Side note: I took that idea (macing/parry as viable PvM skills) and made a thread in the suggestions and ideas forum. Please stop by and speak your mind.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk