Anyone willing to convert some old razor videos to proper movie files?

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
I have a ton of old packet videos of CTFL matches from Defiance that I'd like to turn into actual movies files to be uploaded to YouTube or something. Every time I've tried to record my desktop in the past, the file size ends up being huge and/or the quality is shitty.

So.. if you know how to retain the best quality while keeping the filesize reasonable (so that they can be uploaded), I'd like to offer you some gold in exchange for your services. I'll pay 100k per video, and probably looking to convert 2-3 videos. I haven't really looked through them all yet to decide, so it may end up being a few more, or even 1 or 2 less.

Peav

Grandmaster
I have a ton of old packet videos of CTFL matches from Defiance that I'd like to turn into actual movies files to be uploaded to YouTube or something. Every time I've tried to record my desktop in the past, the file size ends up being huge and/or the quality is shitty.

So.. if you know how to retain the best quality while keeping the filesize reasonable (so that they can be uploaded), I'd like to offer you some gold in exchange for your services. I'll pay 100k per video, and probably looking to convert 2-3 videos. I haven't really looked through them all yet to decide, so it may end up being a few more, or even 1 or 2 less.

don't pay 100k per video for people to see that i was the best at ctf. people know it by now.

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
Define a reasonable filesize.

Like 500 MB at most for one video I'm assuming. I can download 2 hour 720/1080 movies that are only like 2 gigs, so something that's only 30-45 mins should be pretty small, even at best quality, right?

aIck

Grandmaster
Like 500 MB at most for one video I'm assuming. I can download 2 hour 720/1080 movies that are only like 2 gigs, so something that's only 30-45 mins should be pretty small, even at best quality, right?
Well if you're really going to upload stuff raw and dirty you can always use this nifty program to compress your recordings. If you're going to edit your footage with say Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere, you can customize the rendering settings so that the resulting video file is a lot smaller than the raw footage used.

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
Well if you're really going to upload stuff raw and dirty you can always use this nifty program to compress your recordings. If you're going to edit your footage with say Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere, you can customize the rendering settings so that the resulting video file is a lot smaller than the raw footage used.

thanks, i may have to try doing it myself anyway because some of the videos were recorded on a 5.x client and some were recorded on a 6.x client and they require that specific client to be played back, so I don't think anyone's going to want to deal with that hassle tbh.