AOE changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

agauo

Master
scared aga?

why would I be? We beat you regularly with 2x our numbers and now you have even more being that you have azria/dylans crew in your back pocket. You want an even bigger advantage with AOE changes as if outnumbering the entire shard isn't enough. [e cry

Making it to where MS and CL are not useless spells =P also editing the fact that they do not act like other aoe spells IE- field "aoe" spells do not affect your party/guild members

agauo

Master
Lets keep things honest. All they want is to be able to MS rail instead of their current FS rail as their tactics have not been working so well fighting our group 6v20.

The only AOE change that needs made is removing the reduced explo pot damage with multiple targets.

agauo

Master
It might also help fight against hordes.

What other comments do we have on this?

... No it wouldn't. This change would directly benefit EQMS (the only group who won't go out without 15+ people). They need absolutely no buffs when they are by far the largest active group. If you think the noob blues are crying now just imagine them crying if these changes were to go through.

Does halygon have a character in EQMS or something?

halygon

Grandmaster
... No it wouldn't. This change would directly benefit EQMS (the only group who won't go out without 15+ people). They need absolutely no buffs when they are by far the largest active group. If you think the noob blues are crying now just imagine them crying if these changes were to go through.

Does halygon have a character in EQMS or something?
No character in EQMS, but I have lots of faction experience fighting groups larger than mine and MS/CL definitely helped even the odds I those times.

Shake

Master
The way PVP is here, there currently isn't many storms eyes and is no wands to dump or heal on the run. EQMS would be twice as strong in the field and defending bases, they are already #1.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
I don't think making spells work properly is a buff for anyone, the spells work the same for all.

But I agree with Shake also, there are plenty of changes that have been outlined and are needed.

If those changes aren't going to happen however (for whatever reason), I think fixing AOE spells is also important.

all doing that would make everyone running around with meteor swarm precast
uoforever is dead for a reason
stop trying to bring their shit mechanics here

that you have azria/dylans crew in your back pocket.

This couldn't farther from the truth, just wanted to see you cry on the forums so we let EQMS kill you. I don't see how that is relevant to this discussion.

I actually think we should be going the other way with this and make blue AOE spells hit other blue players.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Its just adding more spells to be unbroken to make more viable styles of PVP, similar to what theyve done with EVs, para fields, and poison fields.

Not sure why you think its JUST for my guild -- it allows any group to try a different style of fighting. If anything, it allows smaller groups to take on larger groups with more options than just kiting and hoping you dont lag. Get a good synch off and you can wipe half a large group. Large group combat should be more than just eb and fs rails, it should use every spell in the game(17 years of the same PVP gets stale).

p.s.

We are newbs in purple, why is CoM so worried and crying about more ways they could use to fight us?

agauo

Master
that you have azria/dylans crew in your back pocket.

This couldn't farther from the truth, just wanted to see you cry on the forums so we let EQMS kill you.

46c109d579.png

not that I really care.. I mean both groups can use as much help as they can get..

Status
Not open for further replies.