archery

I was thinking the other day about it - what do you guys think of archers who shoot while they are running? only possible with normal bows made by players (GM made) and while running, dmg is 50% but it still works.

would be cool to see that in action :)

Kraden

Grandmaster
I think that would be lame cause then its just be exp pot and bows while running. Pvp here is already mothin but running. Im sick of watching people run nevermind running myself lol.

I think that would be lame cause then its just be exp pot and bows while running. Pvp here is already mothin but running. Im sick of watching people run nevermind running myself lol.

i know what you mean, but that's typical open pvp. the best thing would be insta-hit and we see tank mages back again. in open-pvp, this is pure beauty and seeing two good tank/mages fight each other is la mona lisa. such a petty that staff don't like this part, at least for duels or unmounted fights it might be an awesome addition.

Syntax

Adept

Can't throw an explosion pot with a bow on broski..........

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
I really wouldn't want to see shooting while running as thats to big of an advantage. then mages would ask why they couldnt cast while running, but there are 2 changes i would really like to see to archery.
Runic Fletching kits......
I think fletchers should be able to make better bows, a exceptional +10 ruin bow isnt to much to ask imo... it is 2014

and pots while bow is equipped, its not a huge deal for me to disarm drink rearm, but theres really no point for it. I can hold a bow in 1 hand and drink a mnt dew in RL... i think i even have a picture of it somewhere. have it reset the swing timer on the bow so people done abuse explosion pots

aIck

Grandmaster
I really wouldn't want to see shooting while running as thats to big of an advantage. then mages would ask why they couldnt cast while running, but there are 2 changes i would really like to see to archery.
Runic Fletching kits......
I think fletchers should be able to make better bows, a exceptional +10 ruin bow isnt to much to ask imo... it is 2014

and pots while bow is equipped, its not a huge deal for me to disarm drink rearm, but theres really no point for it. I can hold a bow in 1 hand and drink a mnt dew in RL... i think i even have a picture of it somewhere. have it reset the swing timer on the bow so people done abuse explosion pots

Didja know that Mountain Dew shrinks thy testicles?

Story of my life..... Moving shot is a Special move on OSI, uses up mana to use it. Not very powerful, would rather get AI as a special move...

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
Bows and pots = bad. U gotta be kidding me right
well like i said its not really a big deal to disarm and rearm, but it does seem silly that i gotta do that to drink a pot, its exclusive to archers, as there is no 1handed archery weapon, anyone else in the game has the option. the draw back is archers tossing explosion pots instead of curing poison, and like i sais you would have to reset swing timer or its be op. Im more interested in the idea of runic fletching kits personally sice disarm/rearm is 1 button

limlight

Grandmaster
Lets just add armor ignore and word of death spellweaving spell so everyone can one shot people. Hooray.
While we are at it...i want bolas..spell channeling shit and a use best weapon dp kryss and some lrc armor.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Well, to be honest the current form of AI in pvp on osi is weak, I wouldn't mind AI as a pvm-er. UBW isn't worthwhile as the weapons here don't have a ton of mods on them. And lrc isn't really a game changer. You still are dependent on mana and health, just no insurance. Insurance is dumb. Would be neat to have no blessed items, but instead have the siege perilous approach about being able to bless any one thing. But that would make people want to spend less on donation coins for the bank sitter items.