Back in UO

Maloark

Hello all,

I played on OSI Great Lakes from 98-01 and then again from around 2011-2013. I missed the nostalgic UO, researched servers, and decided to come here. I am a masochist and enjoy grinding so I created another tamer. I really love this game and it brings me back to my falling in love with MMOs. I am glad to be part of the community and hope I can contribute.

Valoark

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Welcome from Great Lakes - I played there back in the day as well 98' - 02', ran with Coven of the Secret Shadows, a small RP group who interacted with the Highland Guard, Temple of Mondain, Bloodrock Orcs and many more in the RP community.

It's quite the community here, I suspect your going to enjoy it!

halygon

Grandmaster
Welcome to UOF. I also was on Great Lakes from 98-01. Glad to have you aboard.

Check out the wiki at the top of the page for you to dig into changes that are specific to UOF.

Maloark

I am in S-B and I love the guild and the people of the alliance have been overly helpful which is amazing. I am almost enjoying it more now that ever. Donte hate me, but I sometime miss trammel. I hate being paranoid while farming but I guess it adds to the excitement and keeps a lot of the professions engaged when you have to buy new weapons and armor. It also makes some skills more useful like poisoning/stealing/stealth/hiding. Look forward to running into you guys in game. My IGN on my tamer is Valoark as well.