Battle of the High Seas Event!

LoNE WoLF

Master
Welcome!

I am very excited to announce this event. From my prior post in the General Discussion, it seems we will have a decent, if not great turn out for this event. Sometimes it can be hard to find a good ship battle while sailing the high seas. Or at the very least a consensual one. Well fear not! Battle of the High Seas has arrived!

Date, time and place can be flexible at this point if the majority of people cannot make it or have concerns of the area chosen for the all out ship battle.

As it stands right now!

BATTLE OF THE HIGH SEAS

Your objective for this event is to be the last boat afloat after the battle begins. You and 3 friends team up on a single boat, sinking every other ship until there has been a victor. Once you have been sunk, you are eliminated and will stand on the side lines while the event is in play. This battle royal, free for all will be held in OCOLLO POND this SUNDAY APRIL 24th @ 4:00PM CENTRAL. One hour prior to the battle beginning there will be a boat show. Bring your galleons! Bring your Dragon Boats! Bring any sort of boat that you would like to show but be ready because when the clock strikes exactly 4PM CENTRAL the battle begins.

This event follows all server rules, things like multi-client pvp are obviously not allowed. As this is a player ran event I am hoping that we have little to no issues with people trying to break the rules. There is no way of enforcing any of these rules but screenshots of someone breaking a rule can get them disqualified. If you have the ability to record video please do! Also if everyone could be taking screen shots I think it would make for a good post at the very end. I would like to have this event more then once! So as long as this one goes good, we can entice new people with the screenshots and videos we take. Please post them here after.

RULES:

1. Only 4 people on a single boat, (1 of these can be your second account as a crafter to repair the boat so long as he does not fight)
  2. If you are using your pirate to fire the cannons and a second account to board enemy ships, you will be disqualified.
  3. DO NOT give counts to anybody that may kill you. We are not out to turn people red during this event. Please keep this in mind so that you do no accidentally click yes instead of no. On the same token if someone's pirate is red please do not stat him/her.
  4. No two boats are allowed to team up for this fight. This is a free for all event. If you are caught in between two boats. Expect them both to fire at you. This is not teaming. This is bad positioning.
  5. There are no pets allowed on any boats, at any given time during this event. (I am a die hard tamer but I am leaving my pets behind) We want to kill people the pirate way!
  6. You must register your boat and captain on this thread before the battle begins. We cant have people dropping boats in just before the battle ends and collecting the reward. If you are the last boat alive but you are not registered to this event, you will forfeit your reward to second place.
  7. There is a very small part of Ocollo pond that has a guard zone, DO NOT call guards on your fellow pirates. It is best to keep yourself out of this zone which is near the docks, as to avoid any blue griefing. Since this is a player ran event, it could very well happen.
  8. The most important rule for this event. Have FUN! I really think this could be a great success with a good chemistry of attitudes and competition. Be respectful and have a good time.

I am really looking forward to this event and I hope you are as well. This event will be gone off honesty. It will be hard for me to enforce any rule as this is player ran. However, I feel the people we already lined up for this event will help create a great atmosphere for success. Last thing!

REWARD
The last registered captain and boat sailing in Ocollo Pond after the event has started will be rewarded 10k Donation Coins that I will buy for this event. You can split this with your ship mates as you wish.

I will edit this post as people register their captains and boats. This list will be below:

REGISTERED PLAYERS & BOATS
(CAPTAIN) (BOAT)
Jack-Sparrow (me :p) - The Black Pearl
Tiki Torch Bob - This Ship is Bananas
Skulga'Orgoth - The E.T.C Acquisition
Godsrage - You Been Slime
Jake Scallywag - Two Scallywags One Boat
Davida Valtieri - Problem Children from Another Dimension

Please post any concerns with the above event and like I said, we can be flexible so that we can have the best possible turn out for this event. I would like to have more then one of these, even a continually occurring event. The more screen shots and video the better. Please help me with getting good material :)

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
I'd love to be there but i have to bow out b/c of the date. hope there is a big turnout tho
i'll keep watching just in case its changed.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Then together we are losers haha

3Gpey.jpg

But, seriously, this sounds like it's going to be an awesome event!

Jager

Grandmaster
If someone needs another man let me know. Sounds fun. Would need to practice though

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Captain: Skulga'Orgoth of the Emporium Empire Trading Co. Privateers

Boat: The E.T.C. Acquisition

Crew: Yula (Gunner) - Vulga (First Mate) - Rota (Boatswain)

Godsrage

Grandmaster
do not for get to put all upgrades off the boat only items need is repair kit boards iron and cannon ball no spells no pets dose everyone agree

LoNE WoLF

Master
if you guys know other captains, tag them in this thread so we can get as many boats in the event as possible. If anyone know redrum tag them here as well

LoNE WoLF

Master
Upgrades arent that expensive, I am willing to lose mine for this event. Godsrage you dont want upgrades on the boats?

LoNE WoLF

Master
I feel that it would be better with upgrades but I will leave that choice up to the rest of the participants. Hopefully we get more to sign up