Battle Well

AssHat

Grandmaster
When event points start again, why doesn't the battle well give you points for starting a ctf? without that there wouldn't ever be ctfs unless ran by staff. so how about a incentive to start a ctf and not take your items and sell to a npc for gold or even waste your gold to start a ctf. this also can add to the aspect for someone that doesn't like doing ctfs (ME) but want to contribute to the community.

**Instead i donated 2,500+ weapons and armor to NEW!!!! (btw they need more storage) @Shane

Desi

Grandmaster
You and @a magical man recently donated hundreds and hundreds of items to Youngs, causing a slight congestion at our Elder Hall. Thank you by the way for the very generous donations!! Slowly we'll be siphoning items into our donation chest. However if additional storage is necessary I have plenty of space free to use on my house plot.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Im down to help out new players anyway possible... if you can prove to me they are true youngs and NEW players, I will consider letting them join EQMS for the price that black players pay to join, 50k.

Cack

Grandmaster
Im down to help out new players anyway possible... if you can prove to me they are true youngs and NEW players, I will consider letting them join EQMS for the price that black players pay to join, 50k.
Lol black discount....that's some good ingame trolling right there.
What if they're young and black?

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Lol black discount....that's some good ingame trolling right there.
What if they're young and black?

Its not trolling -- over the years, theres been very few black UO players. I want to do my part in promoting diversity(its also why women join EQMS for free).

Cack

Grandmaster
Its not trolling -- over the years, theres been very few black UO players. I want to do my part in promoting diversity(its also why women join EQMS for free).
Do you think black ppl dislile uo and games like rhis....im actually curious

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Do you think black ppl dislile uo and games like rhis....im actually curious

I just want to give them every opportunity to stick around in UO and enjoy it... joining EQMS is almost a gauranteed way for that to happen for any player so Im simply making it easier for them to join.