1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battles Tournament - Scoring, Prizes and More!

Discussion in 'News Archive' started by Adam, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Tonishha

Tonishha Well-Known Member

Just an FYI....while participating in my first FFA Sunday upon throwing the critter? in my pack I immediately crashed. Upon log in I was back in the pits dead and my body was on top of the pedestal for all to see and after a quick rez it would not allow me to loot my gear...I paged and waited 1 hr...while being 3rd in q before giving up and logging. Very discerning after re-geaing up for the days tourneys and searching the shard for leather invul pieces, which were impossible to find after the weeks events, not to mention my new repond kat costing 20k..not complaining, just hoping it get fixed..it ruined my end of a great week of events...

2. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

can they be transfered over from characters?

3. Sapperman

Sapperman Well-Known Member

What would be awesome is if you can say "I wish to transfer my event points" from one account to another. Since Im 30 points shy of a dragon egg and I have 40 points on my other account.:(

2 people like this.
  4. Amplify

Amplify Well-Known Member

I know this is a silly question but will the Dragon egg text/picture be fixed when this goes live?

5. jeffe

jeffe Well-Known Member

I guess my characters' names don't carry a lot of weight, but I found two of the shields in the scavenger hunt. Sacrifice and Valor Shrines.

[​IMG]

From the 2nd Scavenger Hunt.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
  6. Patricus

Patricus Well-Known Member

Will there be closing ceremonies today?

7. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

8. Fattson

Fattson Well-Known Member

Can we have multiple rewards? Like, if I've got 300 points, can I redeem rewards until all points are depleted? Or is this a "one and done" kinda deal?

9. Amplify

Amplify Well-Known Member

Is this still happening today?

10. Adam

Adam Administrator Staff Member

Closing ceremonies will happen this week. Expect a post about it and an event to follow.

11. Hello, i couldnt spend my event points, there is nothing to buy in the gump it seems right now, is this system closed or under construction ?