Best chances of skill and power scrolls?

Mr.Smiley

Apprentice
I've gotten most of my SS's from liches titans and evil mages the ones with purple robe. And I'm pretty sure that you can only get PS's from champ spawns and bod rewards. Hope this helps and good luck

And probably pk/pvp heaven? Haha.

How does loot work? Automatically spilt or first in best dressed?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
You fight a champ. There are usually random people fighting the most popular one (Baracoon). There is a % chance you receive a PS when he dies. I think there are 3 PS per champ. The more dmg you dealt, the more chances you have of getting one. If you get one, you recall ASAP. Reds will come, thieves too.

Takes... I don't know, 5-10 people to fight a champ, depending on which one.

Champ itself isn't a big deal but they spawn many waves of smaller mobs... like 100+ in each wave. And you gotta kill the smaller mobs fast to go to the next wave, otherwise you can never spawn the champ itsef.

Might be wrong on some points... I'm really not a pro at anything except knowing the price of things :-/

Ah OK. Makes sense. So is a Provo mage good for champ spawns or is something more like an Archer better for damage to get PS?

Mr.Smiley

Apprentice
I run a archer/ bard works ok but you definitely want mages and tamers too the EV's from mages help a ton, keeps the mob off you. So a Mage/bard would be good.

a burglar

Novice
Ah OK. Makes sense. So is a Provo mage good for champ spawns or is something more like an Archer better for damage to get PS?

I use this build, 7x GM

magery
meditate
archery
tactics
provo
music
(insert skill here) I went fishing, but you could do whatever. It's awesome for just about everything pve. Farming, champs etc. Can't pvp though.

This build above me is a great one! Can solo fish and do MIB's with it all damn day long, can solo level 1 and maybe 2 t-maps almost AFK, and is an asset to most groups. healing is by magic, as well as curing, so, having a re-arm macro on hot key is very important. It's also resource dependant, as you'll need tons of regs and arrows, and are limited in armor options to keep high dex and the ability to meditate. and if you have mana and dex high, then str is low, and dex matters for swing rate of bows! But with the right bow, you'll do just fine, I'd train a cheaper melee skill with this template first to help fund the archer training though. raise up melee to gm get gold, buy tons of regs and arrows, turn down melee, turn up archery.

good luck!