Best Idea Ever!

Lexington

Grandmaster
What's the possibility staff could overlook ending the double XP weekend the same way you did the Xmas spawn. Few weeks would be great........ or permanently. :)

Elizabeth Gold

Grandmaster
In MMO's various things get easier so the new influx of players doesn't feel 'years' behind the veteran population. As such, new challanging content needs to be created to provide content for veteran players. Example; lets assume the talisman double xp is permanent, allow new players tto compete against the established players. Meanwhile the established players would be: hmm all my shit has devaluated and I get nothing in return. As such, in a development cycle, new content is created (example, a new set talismen that doesn't get double xp). New players can opt to ignore the old talismen and go for a new one as well. So everybody starts out equally in terms of character development for new content.

As for double drops, it would just rebalance the weath due to the inflation. It also messes with the weightvalue of your backpack. Since you can only carry half as much goldvalue compared to before.

Lexington

Grandmaster
I wish they would implement the power hour skill gain system OSI had for Talismans. Would really help the casual player compete somewhat with the hard cores.

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
yup..bring back power hour!

except no skill gains... it's already easy enough with the exception of a few skills.

xp for talisman and metas only