Blessed Bag only for [Blessed] Items

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Staff: Can we have a one-time use dono item that let's thieves have a chance to steal one blessed item?

Lol.. This would be awesome.. REAL awesome, but can you imagine what the pixel-god bank sitters would say? They'd have to bank their shinies, which is against bank sitting ruleset.

I could only imagine the out cry when someone got a 4 mil, 2 of a kind rare yanked. My guess is this would never happen.. Sadly :(

I +1 it anyway.

Strife

Master
Why does this go against the ruleset? It's only looting of your own corpse feature. You do sound as if your arguments are always just "no, not here". When in reality wouldn't have a negative (and even possibly positive) impact on the game. But maybe I'm missing something?
It goes against the rule set because what's the point in dropping loot when someone just needs to res and run to their body and dbl click and be fully equipped. Looting in pvp is just as important as the pvp. Being able to loot 30 pots and regs and armor in one click will ruin all of that. Also, this function was introduced along with trammel, hence breaking the ruleset lol

In addition, I also agree with Halygon, if you have too many shinies in your bag then put some in the bank. I have a mask, robe, sandals, quiver, half apron, 6 rune books, two pet balls an ethy and more, but I have never felt the need for a bag to hold my stuff lol. Also, for everyone telling Halyong to GTFO, he is allowed and encouraged to voice his opinion. It is a suggestion thread for a reason :)

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
This corpse-looting-on-one-click idea is ridiculous. It's important to keep EFFORT involved in playing the game. We already have macros for everything under the sun, which in my opinion makes the game severely less fun off the bat. Video games are fun because they make you *think* in different/new ways than life does. The *thinking* is the fun at the end of it. And you want less thinking, and more automatic. One day we will all be robots anyway, and play video games with our mind and live our lives in a chair, so enjoy the here and now while we still have it.

Last edited by a moderator:

asics

Grandmaster
I am just not convinced that that is a real need. Maybe I am wrong, but that is my opinion.

its not a REAL NEED, like its not a real need almost 90% dono item... not real need the rusted dagger..not real need the hue for ethys..for fornitures..i can continue for long :)

probably i will not buy that bag..or probably yes..but everything its not just about me , or you Halygon.. a lot of players around :)

asics

Grandmaster
Lol.. This would be awesome.. REAL awesome, but can you imagine what the pixel-god bank sitters would say? They'd have to bank their shinies, which is against bank sitting ruleset.

I could only imagine the out cry when someone got a 4 mil, 2 of a kind rare yanked. My guess is this would never happen.. Sadly :(

I +1 it anyway.

if this happens, you must make it cost like the MAX item cost.. like 10-20k dono for one try..and its against the word "bless"

if i BLESS i dont want make this steleable...and starts a war of rich thiefs..not really a good idea..for the Health of server..imho

halygon

Grandmaster
its not a REAL NEED, like its not a real need almost 90% dono item... not real need the rusted dagger..not real need the hue for ethys..for fornitures..i can continue for long :)

probably i will not buy that bag..or probably yes..but everything its not just about me , or you Halygon.. a lot of players around :)
You are right, needs and wants are different.

When you are asking a team of one dev to make things though, you gotta keep in mind that needs come before wants and get priority.

Last edited by a moderator:

asics

Grandmaster
You are right, needs and wants are different.

When you are asking a team of one dev to make things though, you gotta keep in mind that needs come before wants and get priority.

yes a Bag like this is really fast to do!

God.RG

Grandmaster
Would be exploited in a day.. Probably ending up with someone losing all of their Dono items, which would be hilarious.

Just stack all of your shit in one pile in your bag. Or use your bank box or house..