Blessed refillable potion stacks (to 15 max)

Deriz

Grandmaster
Id like to see blessed refillable potions stacks for each type of potion on the donation vendor. Keep them similar to the blessed trap pouch where they have a max number of charges, (10-15)

This would keep pvp moving and make getting back in the fight easier.

Potions are not great to loot anyways as they are very cheap to just buy or make kegs in bulk.

For those who do loot potions to sustain your supply, you would have to buy kegs from crafters or make your own.

If these were on the dono vendor at 1k for each type of potion, I know that i would be buying at least 3 sets of the 6 potion types.

What do you guys think about this? Im sure some will not like it (although i dont understand why) . But I feel most people would love to see these on the dono vendor.

Athrez

Grandmaster
Like K A Z said, there is Butler for fast restocking. It's kinda part of the PvP to know how many of each pot to take (can have only 125 items in backpack). And in long fights you wan't to consume all the pots from the enemy to win eventually. Example lets say a nox mage or a dp dexxer is fighting someone and he wants the opponent run out of cure pots and eventually when the opponent is out of cure pots he is in really big trouble to cure/heal when getting poisoned all the time.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
i wouldn't be against this idea as long as they hold same item count and not blessed!.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chesty Puller

Grandmaster
i be looting pots like it ain't nothing. All day erry day, shit i go gray to get some purps

people always tryna pussify the best game ever created.. smh

halygon

Grandmaster
Id like to see blessed refillable potions stacks for each type of potion on the donation vendor. Keep them similar to the blessed trap pouch where they have a max number of charges, (10-15)

This would keep pvp moving and make getting back in the fight easier.

Potions are not great to loot anyways as they are very cheap to just buy or make kegs in bulk.

For those who do loot potions to sustain your supply, you would have to buy kegs from crafters or make your own.

If these were on the dono vendor at 1k for each type of potion, I know that i would be buying at least 3 sets of the 6 potion types.

What do you guys think about this? Im sure some will not like it (although i dont understand why) . But I feel most people would love to see these on the dono vendor.
I won't go into the classic arguments about stacked potions, however I do have one question about this suggestion. If these stacks are purchased from a dono or gold sink vendor -- are they blessed? Because if they are, then that means there IS NOTHING to loot when you die, you are essentially blessing all of your potions.

Deriz

Grandmaster
Like K A Z said, there is Butler for fast restocking. It's kinda part of the PvP to know how many of each pot to take (can have only 125 items in backpack). And in long fights you wan't to consume all the pots from the enemy to win eventually. Example lets say a nox mage or a dp dexxer is fighting someone and he wants the opponent run out of cure pots and eventually when the opponent is out of cure pots he is in really big trouble to cure/heal when getting poisoned all the time.

I have a restock macro, not everyone does. As for the item count im sure they could keep the weight/item count the same. You would still have to refill the potions as they run out (10-15 charge max)

i be looting pots like it ain't nothing. All day erry day, shit i go gray to get some purps

people always tryna pussify the best game ever created.. smh

not trying to pussify the game lol. Could have stacks for everything except explo pots. I dont know if youre trolling or serious, but potions are almost worthless. youre talking about looting items worth 20 gold ea. when everyone in this game has millions.

I won't go into the classic arguments about stacked potions, however I do have one question about this suggestion. If these stacks are purchased from a dono or gold sink vendor -- are they blessed? Because if they are, then that means there IS NOTHING to loot when you die, you are essentially blessing all of your potions.

In faction pvp there will be weps from dexers, armor from everyone, regs, scrolls etc.
In all other pvp it will likely be the same.
Noone ever stops to loot potions in faction fights anyways the only people looting are the people following around the faction groups waiting for someone to die.

I think there would still be plenty of things to loot, and do not thing potions are great to loot anyways.

Chesty Puller

Grandmaster
not trying to pussify the game lol. Could have stacks for everything except explo pots. I dont know if youre trolling or serious said:

I have never seen a body with Everything looted.. except the pots.. lol

Nah? I would say rezzing with a pack full of pots.. is making the game much easier.

I don't have millions.
The main thing that is looted off of my body during faction fights is pots...
If they weren't so important.. Why does everyone loot the hell out of them?

halygon

Grandmaster
In faction pvp there will be weps from dexers, armor from everyone, regs, scrolls etc.
In all other pvp it will likely be the same.
Noone ever stops to loot potions in faction fights anyways the only people looting are the people following around the faction groups waiting for someone to die.

I think there would still be plenty of things to loot, and do not thing potions are great to loot anyways.
I take it that you do mean that they are blessed?

The big problem isn't that there isn't anything to loot (although there are a ton of people that are not wealthy and loot everything they can to make ends meet), the problem there is that you res and you are fully stocked on potions because they are blessed.

Future

Master
make it "blessed potion holders"
so you can put up to 50 of one potion in the "holder" and it counts as one item, but when you die they all drop to the ground.

mayb an option to double click the holder, then click the keg, and it will auto restock the holder to the number u want.

Deriz

Grandmaster
The arguements about making the game easier can be made for the blessed trap pouch as well. It basically makes para obsolete. And while not everyone used para some did/ still do and it completely nerfed that play style..

I am just looking for something actually useful from the dono vendor. I don't see how potions (all but explo, IF PEOPLE BUY 1 of EACH STACK) when you res would be so detrimental. In what way would having these potions when you res be so bad? They might stop a lightning res kill? ok. you would have to ebolt to res kill someone. other than stopping a potential res kill what is the harm?

Chesty Puller

Grandmaster
not trying to pussify the game lol. Could have stacks for everything except explo pots. I dont know if youre trolling or serious said:
Nah? I would say rezzing with a pack full of pots.. is making the game much easier.

I don't have millions.
The main thing that is looted off of my body during faction fights is pots...
If they weren't so important.. Why does everyone loot the hell out of them?
The arguements about making the game easier can be made for the blessed trap pouch as well. It basically makes para obsolete. And while not everyone used para some did/ still do and it completely nerfed that play style..

I am just looking for something actually useful from the dono vendor. I don't see how potions (all but explo, IF PEOPLE BUY 1 of EACH STACK) when you res would be so detrimental. In what way would having these potions when you res be so bad? They might stop a lightning res kill? ok. you would have to ebolt to res kill someone. other than stopping a potential res kill what is the harm?

bruh.. they is like 2 blessed runic heavys on this server.. the combo will keep getting worse.. you right bout dem pouches tho

it's all a slippery slope

Shake

Master
There needs to be a way for pots to be stacked on corpses. I just want to loot some refresh on the fly goddamn. Futures idea could be ok I guess, but everyone should drop stacked pots.

kurtis

Grandmaster
I like this idea if they are NOT BLESSED, and the item count and weight per potion use remains in tact (so a batch of 15 would weight 15 stones and count for 15 items). Like someone above said, managing your item count and weight is an important part of preparing for the field. Potion spamming is bad enough already. And if they aren't blessed, stocking up is easier but so is being looted, which is a fair compromise. I agree that managing individual potions is tedious and it would be nice to have an easier method. I think I like the idea of stacked pots more.