blue murderers

smile it's me

Grandmaster
actually 80% of people who kills other player is running a blue char.. only 20% of players seems to have grown balls to fight as reds.. pk are already screwed with that head thing.. so why don't screw blue pk aswell?

make kill decaying lasts longer.. 24hours is just like a joke

peace

crazy-horse

Master
Remember... every PK has to kill 4 players as a blue to get to red status. Maybe you run into alot of beginners?
But I agree. They should let you collect a blue murderers head and save it for when he does turn red. Argue that his head was blue so he was innocent(?) when you took his murdering head... but I just don't see PK's running around as sacred as they should be. There simply isnt enough danger for their lifestyle. Let murder be murder and save the heads. Better yet, red after murder #2 (give an accident a chance) or set up an actual court system. I would love that!

smile it's me

Grandmaster
whit the system as it is now I can kill a player everyday and remain blue just leaving char logged in.. . does that make any sense?

lollo

Grandmaster
When i'm farming and someone wants to grief me i want to be able to kill him (as a blue) without turning red at my first/second kill. I got 4+ counts on ALL my characters (only 2 are red) and 90% of those were just by defending champs/rdas/loot from raiders and griefers in general.

lollo

Grandmaster
well i have zero problems having all my pvp chars red, but of fucking course i don't want my bard to be red.

The only trammy thing i'm reading in this thread is someone who doesn't wanna get pked by blues while he's farming.

Which is funny considering your last post.

smile it's me

Grandmaster
well i have zero problems having all my pvp chars red, but of fucking course i don't want my bard to be red.

The only trammy thing i'm reading in this thread is someone who doesn't wanna get pked by blues while he's farming.

Which is funny considering your last post.

hmmm no. i have only 1 char and it is red so.. return to yar mommy..

lollo

Grandmaster
So what's exactly the point of your first post?

Oh, did I mention that this game is 20 years old and blues were never punished for killing other blues, besides getting murder counts and going red after 5 (which is how it also works here?)

If anything the murder system on this server is really trammy, too since statloss is ridiculous. But lemme guess, you weren't playing back when statloss was permanent? Yeah right.

lollo

Grandmaster
why don t u play a red instead of taking counts on blue chars? let me guess.. scared

I have 2 reds and another character which will be red the next time i log and i play them on a daily basis (and you should know it) so I really don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

But (as you should also know) when we're doing champs and rdas (the ones where u also get loot from) we cannot do them without blue characters. And when griefers come we're gonna attack them also with blues to defend the precious loot you also benefit from.

So instead of making up stuff and bitching, maybe you could ALSO create a single blue farming character (like me) to help instead of getting statted daily and not be able to play for 20 hours.

halygon

Grandmaster
actually 80% of people who kills other player is running a blue char.. only 20% of players seems to have grown balls to fight as reds.. pk are already screwed with that head thing.. so why don't screw blue pk aswell?

make kill decaying lasts longer.. 24hours is just like a joke

peace
While 92.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot....

Why is a blue killing you a problem? I am trying to understand the justification for increasing the murder count decay rate.

smile it's me

Grandmaster
sorry I expressed myself badly , this is what I meant :

why the Reds are so mistreated ?
they play " honestly " make everyone know that their type of game is violent , just because they have the name red . the people are advised . more if you kill them are forced to not play for a while.

let 's talk about blue pks .. can do the exact same game of red but more despicable .. people is not advised . and you can not even cut the head to make them stop .

So why would anyone want to be a red nowadays ?

edit (to be constructive):
if you do not want to change the timer , you could do so: even 1 kill gives u a (very small) stats loss.

Last edited by a moderator:

halygon

Grandmaster
sorry I expressed myself badly , this is what I meant :

why the Reds are so mistreated ?
they play " honestly " make everyone know that their type of game is violent , just because they have the name red . the people are advised . more if you kill them are forced to not play for a while.

let 's talk about blue pks .. can do the exact same game of red but more despicable .. people is not advised . and you can not even cut the head to make them stop .

So why would anyone want to be a red nowadays ?

edit (to be constructive):
if you do not want to change the timer , you could do so: even 1 kill gives u a (very small) stats loss.
While a blue turning around and attacking you is something you may not expect, but within the realm of UO, it is something you should expect. Thieves for example are blue by all visual means, but can steal from you on a dime.

I had a blue mage try to kill me at the lich spawn just two days ago when I was low on life. Since I do not trust anyone except those I know well, as soon as he attacked me instead of the paragon lich lord I was on, I turned and attacked him. He died soon after.

I think most people see blue PKs as part of UO, which gives you that excitement factor, such as seeing a red come on screen does. Its one of those things that don't happen in other MMOs and should be respected in UO, regardless if you despise those that do blue PK or not.

I am not trying to knock down your idea, but I am setting the stage for what your opposition is for this suggestion.

smile it's me

Grandmaster
really liked your constructive reply.. and that's not the first time.at least now I have something to think about.
very distant from some others who came in the thread acting like bitches!

AssHat

Grandmaster
2 words: BLUE TAMER

i am about 2 months old on this server, and i cannot tell you how MANY MANY MANY BLUE TAMERS have killed me. im at a spawn and in recalls a blue tamer and wants gold, so i get pked by dragons, meta dragons, ETC.....

and oh wait your a tamer making shit tons of gold a day so you CAN afford murder count reset deeds lol

its one thing to die trying to PVP, BUT PVTAMER is a joke!!!!

*guess i will have to make a tamer like everyone else*