Boat idoc and upgrades

ee am Dat

Adept
If a boat were to be left unattended at sea; why should the materials and effort go to waste when deleting? I propose a decay system be implemented where players can fight over a decaying galleon's deed which should fall into the booty chest with the rest of the ship's contense. I'd even go so far as to suggest new upgrades like tow straps or even a new "tugboat" recipe. Or if a deed would be too simple to capture: let it disperse a fraction of the materials around the water. This would of course bring along the players with island houses hording boats they have captured awaiting decay. But don't you think that would he part of the fun? Hiding an enemies galleon and having your guild prevent others from blowing it up and returning it to the owners bank. Not only would it make things more exciting. I think it would also bring life back to naval battles.

Sparhawk

Grandmaster
If a boat were to be left unattended at sea; why should the materials and effort go to waste when deleting? I propose a decay system be implemented where players can fight over a decaying galleon's deed which should fall into the booty chest with the rest of the ship's contense. I'd even go so far as to suggest new upgrades like tow straps or even a new "tugboat" recipe. Or if a deed would be too simple to capture: let it disperse a fraction of the materials around the water. This would of course bring along the players with island houses hording boats they have captured awaiting decay. But don't you think that would he part of the fun? Hiding an enemies galleon and having your guild prevent others from blowing it up and returning it to the owners bank. Not only would it make things more exciting. I think it would also bring life back to naval battles.
Do you even read?

There's no waste currently due to the fact idoc boats fall to bank accounts the same as sunk ones. Unless your talking about a wasted opportunity

ee am Dat

Adept
What I'm talking about is adjusting this trammelish boat system to allow naval vessel captures. If the boat sinks it can still go in the bank as is.

ee am Dat

Adept
You guys realize this is the suggestion forum right? Why power gotta troll every post? Need those forum trophies eh? Go get em' all!