BOD books should not take up additional item count.

iceman2kx

Novice
My mule has accumulated tons of BODs, and currently my pack is overstuffed with items mainly because of the BOD books. Item count should just be per BOD book.

1 Bod book should = 1 item no matter the count of BODs with in it. Wouldn't that make sense? BODs are becoming a pain and I'm starting to have to toss BODs because of the massive amounts of them.

Messremb

Grandmaster
I have one book just for my weapon BODs and it to the point where I have to empty my pack to hold it so I can drop in new BODs.

halygon

Grandmaster
My mule has accumulated tons of BODs, and currently my pack is overstuffed with items mainly because of the BOD books. Item count should just be per BOD book.

1 Bod book should = 1 item no matter the count of BODs with in it. Wouldn't that make sense? BODs are becoming a pain and I'm starting to have to toss BODs because of the massive amounts of them.
I feel your pain too. What I do is keep a library of BoD books at my house, organized by BS/Tailoring and then by BoD Type and Then by Material.

I keep two BoD books on my character, one for BS and the other for tailoring. I use those as collecting books and when they start to get full, I unload the BoDs into their respective library BoD books at home.

Back to your idea though, it does make sense.. to a point. Don't you think that having 700+ BoDs on ya should increase *something* on ya? personally I would think weight should be affected instead of Item count, but maybe that was tried, IDK.

TriXa

Grandmaster
ya the Libary idea is nice .
But you cant dye them so its pain in the ass to click everytime 15 books to find the right book.
So yea the book should weight 1 item or take 10 items or similiar to it.
If you have a book that have 100 pages..
did it take more weight when you write all 100 pages full with letters ?

Idea.. take a vendor .. Put the all Books on the Vendor and drop your bods in it. if you need a bod out of it you need to buy the Bod.

Violence

Grandmaster
Or BODs could work like they do on production shards and reset the timer on turn in, so I'd actually have some use for these shitty weapon bods, and sink some of the resources off the server in the process.

halygon

Grandmaster
ya the Libary idea is nice .
But you cant dye them so its pain in the ass to click everytime 15 books to find the right book.
So yea the book should weight 1 item or take 10 items or similiar to it.
If you have a book that have 100 pages..
did it take more weight when you write all 100 pages full with letters ?

Idea.. take a vendor .. Put the all Books on the Vendor and drop your bods in it. if you need a bod out of it you need to buy the Bod.
Its much simplier than you think actually. I just put an ingot of the color of the BoD beside the book. I actually keep all my lBoDs together in one book and use the filters to find what I want or to search. For the tailoring I use cloth, leather, horned, etc beside those.

So... no clicking required really.

TriXa

Grandmaster
yea i mean i have like 15 books and its like maxxed out 18x18 just with bodbooks

i think i will try the vendor way. Its like a Tax Fee for more HouseSpace

Messremb

Grandmaster
Its much simplier than you think actually. I just put an ingot of the color of the BoD beside the book. I actually keep all my lBoDs together in one book and use the filters to find what I want or to search. For the tailoring I use cloth, leather, horned, etc beside those.

So... no clicking required really.

I do mine differently. I have 7 BS BOD books.
1 for weapon BODs,
1 for junk iron BODS,
1 for Iron BODs that fill a Large BOD,
1 for +5 Mining glove BODs that have no large,
1 for color BODs with no large,
1 for Color BODs with a large,
1 for LBODs I am filling.

my tailoring I have
1 for tier 1 and 2 cloth BODs
1 for tier 3 cloth BODs
1 for tier 4 cloth BODs
1 for tier 1 and 2 Leather BODs
1 for tier 3 Leather BODs
1 for tier 4 Leather BODs
1 for CBD small BODs
1 for 115 tailoring BODs
1 for Large BODs
1 for Color Leather BODs.

iceman2kx

Novice
Sometimes you just have to put realism on the sidelines, especially in a game with dragons mages and bards ;p Wasn't there something like davey jone's locker ? How about some sort of donation BOD book for crafters?

Riverwind

Novice
It's just like OSI...
1 BOD book will hold up to 500 bods and for every 5 bods equals 1 item/storage count.

I have mine in the same colored bag per colored ingot, but separated by ringmail, chainmail, platemail and Large BODS.
As for Tailoring they are separated by chests, one for Cloth, one for Leather and one for Spined and then bone/footwear with a BOD book for horned/barbed. And all separated by studded, female and male.

Im kinda OCD like that...lol