Bonded Pet Release Dialog

thriftyuoplayer

Grandmaster
It already has a dialog.

It needs an extra "Are you sure you're sure??" Popup...

I Agree there should be two popups asking if you are sure..

I have accidentally released pets before, clicking on the popup.. maybe because I'm high, but still a second popup would be nifty.

BoPeep

Apprentice
I was specifically talking about adding a warning that it's a BONDED pet, so you don't accidentally release a BONDED pet verses a recently tamed pet.

The current dialog for releasing pets is fine. It's just the whole accidentily releasing a meta pet, that sucks big time. If the dialog displays a warning or other text that indicates it's a BONDED pet, and not just regular tamed, that would be an amazing update.

thriftyuoplayer

Grandmaster
I was specifically talking about adding a warning that it's a BONDED pet, so you don't accidentally release a BONDED pet verses a recently tamed pet.

The current dialog for releasing pets is fine. It's just the whole accidentily releasing a meta pet, that sucks big time. If the dialog displays a warning or other text that indicates it's a BONDED pet, and not just regular tamed, that would be an amazing update.

Not sure if my other post clarified this, but the statement above is what I was agreeing with..