Brit vendors spamming

Hey, not sure if there was a tread on this or not, I looked around a little bt didn't see anything...anyways..the vendor gating at Brit West Bank to me is a little overwhelming, u have ppl there all day slamming txt every 2-3 seconds and just standing right in he way of everyone all day...while I really do not have an issue with then doing this, I have a problem with "where" they r doing it because it's right in the way and annoying, to talk to someone outside of guild/party chat just open chat is annoying and hard to keep what they say on top of the vendor repeating phrases that get Marco's over and over...I think they have them set on short timers to repeat just to try and have their txt on top of the other vendors txt, blah I got rambling what my suggestion is, is that there should b a designated area for this, ideally I think it would b great to have a vendors mall area like is in the south west end of trinsic rigt next to where u exit the city going toward the moongate, but this place never gets use because basically it's trinsic and there is t he same traffic there as Brit. But to add an area like that near the bank in Brit would b awsome, kinda like how they added the docks, only for just ppl gating and spamming their vendor house, and alt would b to just get outta the dang road and next to the bank, like either the grassy area directly south of the West Bank, or to the far west of the bank by the river in the grassy area over there....I dunno I just think it would b very respectful to not b rigt on top of ppl or in the road getting in people's way if ur gonna b afk and spamming txt and casting gates right in the way... I don't use these vendors solely for the reason of me finding their practice very disrespectful....anyways I'm done ranting....respond with ideas if u want and don't say "that adds to the community feel of uo banks" cause it does not... They don't talk or anything it's macro'd while they play on their second account, thanks

I second this^

It could be a useful gold sink feature as well. Pay for a moongate open to your vendor. I'm sure any vendor house owner would pay a daily/weekly fee out for a moongate open to their vendor from a given section as opposed to spamming a macro.

Yea I think the gold sink moon gate would b a really good idea, week fees and such, it would probably same them money cause they have to burn up regs gating every minute or so, and I seem ur post after I posted this lol, but atleast we have ppl on board. Just have to get the admin to consider this I think it would b a great addition for everyone