WTB Buying 1281 gold cloth, looking for 1 loose yd.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Hue 1281. Paying 1.25 mil = 250k/yd. Post or PM pls!

5 yds bought, now looking for one extra yd. Paying same price if you got a spare lying around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Haven't seen any yards come up for sale in a while. I know they're out there and I know I'm paying more than anyone else is willing to.

Come claim your gold coins in exchange for your gold cloth!

TriXa

Grandmaster
yea thats for sure.. But i think the Reason why none sell.. Is the Price is absolutly not Intressting that People are willing to pay for.
I have but i would never sell them for 250k. YOu see what i mean. ? The Value of the Loss is higher as the small amout Money you get in Return. :)

Bromista

Grandmaster
It comes and goes in waves. When people see others buying/selling yds they jump on the bandwagon to cash in. This hasn't happened in months, bout time for the cycle to start over.

I seem to remember one eric azria boasting about still having 40-50yds when I got him to sell me ten a while back. And he sold those to me for 750k when people were paying 150k-200k. Lot of IDOCS lately that may have seen some yds turn up.

He said he'd keep feeding it to me. Guess I'm gonna have to quote him to get his attention because I can't @eric_azria on my phone today for some reason.

Anywho a lotta people think 1281 is ugly and gold coin spends a lot better than gold cloth does :)

Bromista

Grandmaster
Mmmk guess it worked. But now my edit is broken. Sweet.

This forum acts kinda funny on Android. I have 0 formatting capability unless it's done manually and it's pretty damn picky on certain functions.

Bromista

Grandmaster
So anywho TriXa unless you are planning on crafting something yourself you might want to consider selling your yds to me. Won't find anyone willing to pay more, not for a looong time ;)

TriXa

Grandmaster
:) Brom sorry i will not sell it..
But when you wait a little..
Maybe you will be lucky when you see what happens. ;-)
When you know what i mean with it.

TriXa

Grandmaster
Im trying to reach a friend that stopped playing here.. I think i remember that he got still like 10 Yards. maybe he will sell.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Thanks for looking out, I do appreciate it. However I must warn you I am not at all interested in giving my gold to who isn't going to be playing here anymore. That's just silly.

Maybe you can talk him into giving you the yards so I can pay you top dollar since you would actually make use of the gold.

I'm patient. If neither of you part with your cloth I'll find five yds somewhere :)

Belge

Grandmaster
This might be the most kind and trusting offer I have seen ANYONE make since day one on this server.
Some guy, I literally don't even know, walked over to me and gave me a kasa... then walked away. Thats pretty kind if you ask me :) but id take some free `gold` yards np :)

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Some guy, I literally don't even know, walked over to me and gave me a kasa... then walked away. Thats pretty kind if you ask me :) but id take some free `gold` yards np :)

Wow kasas really are getting common, I found one on a skeleton in brit GY...

Bromista

Grandmaster
I still have a few yards that you can borrow when making your clothes in the crafting area
My hero!

This will be what, the third time now?

I'm actually purchasing to mark a half apron, the only piece unmarked in my suit and it bothers me. I may have to buy a yard from you depending on the roll I get as I want two yards locked down in my house when it's said and done. What's your count on loose yds, is it an oddball number like 3 or 4?

I debated cutting up my current half apron for 1yd but that would be a little nutso.

hiroshima

Master
My hero!

This will be what, the third time now?

I'm actually purchasing to mark a half apron, the only piece unmarked in my suit and it bothers me. I may have to buy a yard from you depending on the roll I get as I want two yards locked down in my house when it's said and done. What's your count on loose yds, is it an oddball number like 3 or 4?

I debated cutting up my current half apron for 1yd but that would be a little nutso.

Got 5 yards willing to sell at that price.

PM me

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah if I don't cut that halfie up I'm pretty sure I'll need two Dwayne which is asking an awful lot. Perhaps we could work someting out, a trade of half apron and some gold or something? I know you're more interested in the yds so it's gonna be tough.