Cage for meta pets

Lyxx

Expert
How about making a dono item cage that can be secured at one's house and where meta-pets can be placed. We put rares and gold in bank accounts and the rest of our stuff in our homes, it feels weird to hand one's precious meta pet over to an NPC and all that travelling between stables is inconvenient.

The meta-pet could be placed in the cage along with enough meat to feed it for weeks. If it runs out of meat, it starves to death and turns into an egg. The graphic to represent it within the cage could simply be a creature statuette.

I dont know about the extra stable but i would not mind seeing the timer on pets going wild boosted to 48 hours....From what i understand if your pet is alive and not stabled it can revert to an egg after 8 hours. What if you are playing and a storm hits and you are without power for a couple of days. You will lose your pet and all relics on it. I feel that would not be fair. Especially now days the way the weather is so unpredictable. Tornado's are happening in winter....just wait till spring hits no one can predict when and where something like that would happen so an increase in time would be very helpful...it would not hurt those pet trappers either they could just wait it out no problem

Bromista

Grandmaster
http://www.uoguide.com/Hitching_Post_(replica)

I would be o.k. with something like this if it was on gold sink and you could charge with powder of translocation. Place post in house, link to pet, and instead of turning back into an egg when it releases it gets "stabled" in the hitching post.

Perhaps the timer would be an hour shorter than the standard release timer, or has a happiness check that is one notch above going wild.

Would this crush the meta pet stealing market? Not if the hitching post costs millions from the gold sink. I know I'd buy one for the peace of mind and also because my investment is worth protecting. Not all pet owners would feel the same.

@eppy this would be a nice thing to have and also probably a decent gold sink as well

Some One

Master
http://www.uoguide.com/Hitching_Post_(replica)

I would be o.k. with something like this if it was on gold sink and you could charge with powder of translocation. Place post in house, link to pet, and instead of turning back into an egg when it releases it gets "stabled" in the hitching post.

Perhaps the timer would be an hour shorter than the standard release timer, or has a happiness check that is one notch above going wild.

Would this crush the meta pet stealing market? Not if the hitching post costs millions from the gold sink. I know I'd buy one for the peace of mind and also because my investment is worth protecting. Not all pet owners would feel the same.

@eppy this would be a nice thing to have and also probably a decent gold sink as well
+1