Carl Assumes His Alter Ego (?) to Wipe Us!

gofer

Grandmaster
Our faithful scout, Bradley, found Akor hidden in a temple. Little did we know that "Akor" may actually be the alter ego of @Carl

See the following kodak moments:

View attachment 3016
View attachment 3017

After felling the beast, it becomes evident that we are dealing with something special.

@Carl (?) quickly assumes the form of his alter ego, Akor, for Round 2 and wipes our entire party:

View attachment 3018

Some, like Knightsmoke, died much too quick for my liking... *Short anecdote: I told everyone in the party I was going to take an SS of the loot as I was curious, for reference purposes, about what the monster dropped. While I was checking the loot and taking a couple SS', I noticed the party chatter stating: "so and so was killed by Akor!!!" and brushed it off figuring it was a bug of some sort and kept taking SS' of the loot. Akor #2 instantly spawned (hence my presumption it was Carl). I am not Usain Bolt and a robe is not fit for sprinting, so when Akor #2 came for a hug I barely cleared the stairs to the roof... There is a happy ending to all this...

View attachment 3019

EDIT: A slain Akor #2 aka @Carl (?). ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

wreckognize

Grandmaster
I got a hell of a character variety that can allow for rapid proressing to whatever eveyone wants to do. we'll get rare colored suits back, good pvp, some guild wars where we try to make both sides havea posibility of winning or losing