Castle/Tower Siege (near brit bridge)

nitro

Neophyte
In my old shard we had a lot of scripted events. This is one of every guildmembers favorite "CAPTURE THE FORTRESS.

Basically every tuesday evenings Britain Bridge Fortress (we called like that but here called "Warriors Guild", near Britain bridge, u can see in screenshot) can be surrounded by guilds and other players and siege&pvp starts. The guild who can survive in castle before event's end they can use castle for own base in this week. After week event start again.

This event boost guild wars and brige actions like old days. Hardcore pvpers, hardcore guilds, noobs, backshooters, stealhies, thives, casual players and even tamers can enjoy this open events, cuz events gonna be so crowded and mixed.

So this event can be put in our game for boost actions. What are you think for this event? And sorry for my grammer, i hope u can understand my every sentences.

STAFF EDIT: ADVERTISING IS FORBIDDEN AND QUICK WAY TO GET BANNED!

ps:
Event progress takes 1hr. Which guild keep fortress longest time, they win. So doesn't matter if you die or have run throu outside. You can always get in fortress in event time.

The guild who have fortress for one week, they can use fortress for their base like other pvp action houses (no decorate, no change anything of course. just base).

Everyone was afraid of to run to the moongate in old times. We don't have one right now cuz no bandits or pks make treat anymore. So this fortress base thing can provide old Britain rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

gucci mane

Apprentice
more pvp capture points would definitely be a good incentive

i like the location as well, lots of traffic to get people interested

i SUPPORT this!

nitro

Neophyte
PS:
Event progress takes 1hr. Which guild keep fortress longest time, they win. So doesn't matter if you die or have run throu outside. You can always get in fortress in event time.

The guild who have fortress for one week, they can use fortress for their base like other pvp action houses (no decorate, no change anything of course. just base).

Everyone was afraid of to run to the moongate in old times. We don't have one right now cuz no bandits or pks make treat anymore. So this fortress base thing can provide old Britain rules.

Bapes

Adept
It sounds good but 1 hour once a week doesn't sound like enough :p

A constant event with rewards for holding it would be cool. I don't know what sort of incentives people are interested in though.

nitro

Neophyte
Event end in one hour but action still going on before and after. If GMs could reply this we can arrange some other options for fit in our server. But if...

nitro

Neophyte
lol
"STAFF EDIT: ADVERTISING IS FORBIDDEN AND QUICK WAY TO GET BANNED!"

I didn't advertise any shard here. If you have enough intellect(!) you can see easly. I just post "what event looks like" links, attached screenshots! Are you really afraid that much losing players to "CLOSED TURKISH SHARD"?
"Closed"!
"Turkish"!